file Collection for sale

18 Apr 2017 13:04 #81508 by Amenophobis
Hi there,

A friend fo mine wants to get rid of his huge collection of VTES cards, since he is not actively playing anymore.
I gave it a cursory glance and I think there's lots of good stuff in it. The collection contains almost exclusively cards from Jyhad to KWM (no later sets). There is also a shrink-wrapped 10th Anniversary Tin. I really can't say how many cards there are in this collection, maybe several tens of thousands. However, the collection is in good condition, cards were never played without sleeves and were kept in a smoke-free household.

I have also a couple of sealed 3rd Edition starters along with boosters of 3rd, KMW and TR, which I could throw in to the mix.

If you are interested, please contact me with an offer at c dot pilhatsch at gmx dot at.

Thank you very much! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sigil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2017 07:22 #81521 by gatocion
Replied by gatocion on topic Collection for sale
Hi!

I may be interested in the 10th aniversary sealed box.

Which 3rd edition starters do you have? How many boosters of each? Do you have any estimated price of the boosters?

And for the collection is really hard to put a price on it, since we don't know how many cards are there, nor which cards. Could you take some pics at least to see the cards so an aproximation can be given?

It's imposible to list it?

Where are you located?

Thanks!

VEKN#4200008

More
19 Apr 2017 07:52 #81523 by Amenophobis
Replied by Amenophobis on topic Collection for sale

Hi!

I may be interested in the 10th aniversary sealed box.

Which 3rd edition starters do you have? How many boosters of each? Do you have any estimated price of the boosters?

And for the collection is really hard to put a price on it, since we don't know how many cards are there, nor which cards. Could you take some pics at least to see the cards so an aproximation can be given?

It's imposible to list it?

Where are you located?

Thanks!

The location is Vienna, Austria.

There is a !Bru and a !Mal starter of 3rd Edition available, along with 10 boosters of TR, 13 of KMW and 13 of 3rd. I don't have an estimated price; that's open to negotiation.

I have taken some pictures when I picked up the collection, but I don't have detailed pictures of the cards.

For more pictures you can contact me by mail (see first posting).
Attachments:

More
15 May 2017 06:44 #81851 by Bamba
Replied by Bamba on topic Collection for sale
Is this add still active?

More
15 May 2017 07:48 #81852 by Amenophobis
Replied by Amenophobis on topic Collection for sale
Yes. You can contact me using the e-mail in the first posting.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds