file VTES Rare Lot First Edition Jyhad Cards (Low Starting Bid)

25 Sep 2017 04:48 #83632 by Swizzle
No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationHello everyone, this is an eBay auction for a rare lot of VTES first edition (Jyhad) cards. There are 34 rares plus 5 bonus uncommons for sale with a low starting bid, so take a look! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Thank you for viewing & happy bidding!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Sep 2017 11:20 #83636 by Lönkka
Unfortunately it looks like a rather useless batch of cards.
Even a fiver kinda stretching it...

(sorry for the bluntness)

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
25 Sep 2017 21:38 #83646 by Blooded Sand
Total waste of time and money bidding on that.
8xHigh Stakes, a banned card.
6xTragic Love Affair, a card that can only be described as the wallpaper association's poster child
2XDistraction, 3xBetrayer. MAYBE xzealot can find a use for those. No one else has been able to in the history of VtES
Only worthwhile cards are Info highway, and you don't need more than 3, and vampiric disease, of which you need more than one of.
That entire lot has a total (generous) value of 5 dollar. Zimbabwean dollars.....

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
25 Sep 2017 21:40 #83647 by Blooded Sand
As this is this user's nth time posting auctions in news and announcements, after multiple previous warnings regarding this, and as they only ever post utterly shit auctions on ebay, can this account please get banned now? Thank you, mods

:assa: :flight: :QUI: :OBF: :POT: :FOR: :TEM: :DOM:

More
26 Sep 2017 05:41 #83651 by Swizzle
I do apologize for my ignorance of the game, but you must be confusing me with someone else. I have posted auctions before, but this is the last of the cards that I have, and thus, there will be no future auction posts. I have never been 'warned', and do not wish to create a problem.

Again, sorry if I've bothered anyone or if this is in the wrong place. Thanks for viewing. Godspeed, everyone.

More
26 Sep 2017 13:15 #83652 by TwoRazorReign
No worries, it's not like you were forcing anyone to buy it. In this game, with some exceptions, rare cards generally have more limited use than common cards. So it's tough to base value of cards on rarity of printings.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds