file Selling part of collection

28 Jan 2011 10:06 - 28 Jan 2011 10:07 #896 by alansmithee1234
I'm currently paring down my collection of Jyhad/V:TES cards. The part I'm selling is 5,000+ cards made up from all sets from Jyhad to HttB. Here is a listing of some of the notable things in the collection:

Antediluvian Awakening x1
Smiling Jack, The Anarch x2
Tension in the Ranks x3
Heart of Nizchetus x1
Wash x1
Mylan Horseed (Goblin) x1
No Secrets From the Magaji x2
ossian x1
Charisma x1
FBI Special Affairs Division x1
Palla Grande x4
Art Scam x4
Dragonbound x2
Seattle Committee x1
Giant's Blood x2
Summon History x2
Rotschreck 2x
Gregory Winter x1
Seal of Veddartha x1
Carver's Meat Packing and Storage x1
Aranthebes, The Immortal x1
Body Flare x3
Eye of Hazimel x1
Aksinya daclau x1
Cybele x3
Kanimana Belghazi x1
Le Dinh Tho x1
Nana Buruku x4
Nu, The Pillar x4
Anarch Convert x4
Alastor x2
Anthelios, the Red Star x2
Parity Shift x5
Pack Alpha x8
Villein x8
Sudario Refraction x6
Jake Washington (Hunter) x2
Target Vitals x3
Direct Intervention x2
Deep Song x10
Dreams of the Sphinx x6
Shotgun Ritual x1
Nergal x4
Huitzilopochtli x1
Code of Samiel x1
Synesios x1
Goratrix x1
Tupdog x2
Tangle Atropos' Hand x1

There are many other cards that are also likely valuable, but I tried to mainly focus on listing things I've seen go for $5+ on ebay. I'm not too current on the secondary market, and most of what I know comes from things I looked up to buy for myself in the last 2 years. And of course I have numerous staple cards (Govern, Deflect, Telepathic Misdirect, Shambling hordes, KRC, Blood doll, Vessel, etc) and vampires.

Conditions range from NM (most cards) to some light play on older ones (all cards that have been played were used in sleeves, but some cards I've had for 8+ years). Sets range again from Jyhad to HttB (I would guess a lot of the older staples are probably weighted towards Jyhad backs, maybe 60% for things that haven't been frequently reprinted).

I would prefer to receive offers for the whole lot, but would consider selling singles as well if there was interest in a large amount of singles. And for anyone interested in buying either, please feel free to ask any questions about any other cards I might have, I didn't want to make a full listing here. And I do have a price in mind that would get the whole lot, but I'm open to negotiation. As fro payment I'd prefer paypal, and shipping would be by whatever manner you choose. They would likely be shipped in 2 3200 count boxes. Anyone worried about security I would be willing to do any reasonable proxy method you have, or post the collection on ebay at an agreed upon price and time for buy it now.

Thank you for your time and interest. Please ask any questions in this thread, by pm, or email me at alansmithee1234 atsign yahoo dot com.
Last edit: 28 Jan 2011 10:07 by alansmithee1234.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2011 10:15 #897 by Amenophobis
Why do you sell your collection?

More
28 Jan 2011 12:49 #901 by alansmithee1234
Well, I need the money for a couple other gaming things, and I don't have the budget to fund them otherwise. Also, my play group is kinda disintegrating, so they're just taking up space.

Also I'm not selling my entire collection, just most of it. I still have around 10 decks to play with of varying quality.

More
28 Jan 2011 13:08 #903 by Amenophobis
I see. ;)
Where do you play?

More
28 Jan 2011 14:50 #905 by alansmithee1234
East Lansing, Michigan fwiw.

More
29 Jan 2011 00:04 #927 by Adonai
I'd recommend taking the part of your collection that you want to sell, to this event:

www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/8-event-announcements/926-feb-27-2011-qnot-dead-yetq-flint-michigan

absence of shipping charges makes a huge difference in bulk purchases.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds