file FELDB

13 Oct 2013 06:11 #55208 by Sydnelson
Replied by Sydnelson on topic Re: FELDB
High Korn, thanks for update. I start to try contact Balaz (FELD owner) on Facebook before to start update FELD but he do not reply me yet. Anyway you do the job and is good. :D

I saw 2.6.1 and need to ask if you already update database to latest VEKN csv 2013-10-10 ? That update have several card text updates and errata.

In addition of card database I see some missing things like a text {{{Added to the V:EKN banned list in 2012.}}} in Lilith's Blessing, card rarity of KoT, Third and HttB crypt cards.

And you change some program interface too like filters and About, can you change even more to correct some bug like in Deck Editor - Crypt tips (the text area is too small and last line only appears half). Save deck in HTML not add VEKN Number, Event Name / Data to resulting file, also combo cards texts are missing spaces, and crypt not show minions group. In addition, want suggest an option to export deck to lackey format (it is very easy, I can help with that).

If need a help just send me a pm.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2013 08:36 - 14 Oct 2013 09:53 #55216 by KoRneeshon
Replied by KoRneeshon on topic Re: FELDB
Hi,

Thanks for remarks!
Bala's been really busy for some time now and I had to wait for his responses long time too, but eventually he allowed me to maintain the FELDB and publish my work.
Now, to the point(s):
-card text update - highest priority, I will try to take care of it at the beginning of the next week,
-bugfixes will come next,
-then cards rarity,
-and finally I will try to add lackey format export.

Thanks for the help offer, will ask for it if I needed :)

Cheers!
KoRni
Last edit: 14 Oct 2013 09:53 by KoRneeshon.

More
14 Oct 2013 20:18 #55304 by Marakh
Replied by Marakh on topic Re: FELDB
Hi.
Just updated from 2.5.2 to 2.6.1 and all my decks have vanished,what did I do wrong and is there a way to reverse this? Also the pictures are not showing in the program, the question is again: what am I doing wrong?

More
15 Oct 2013 02:49 - 15 Oct 2013 02:55 #55313 by smiling tom
Replied by smiling tom on topic Re: FELDB
HAving troubles downloading the pictures.zip archives, any other source available?

EDIT: Nevermind, at the 5th attempt it downloaded just fine ;)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day
Last edit: 15 Oct 2013 02:55 by smiling tom.

More
15 Oct 2013 03:27 - 15 Oct 2013 11:38 #55315 by KoRneeshon

Hi.
Just updated from 2.5.2 to 2.6.1 and all my decks have vanished,what did I do wrong and is there a way to reverse this? Also the pictures are not showing in the program, the question is again: what am I doing wrong?

You've probably overwritten inv_deck.db with the empty one from the package. If you don't have a backup, your decks are lost, sorry. I'm thinking about separating inv_deck.db from the main package to prevent users from accidentaly overwritting their inventory.

EDIT: I just did as above, but it's not a final solution. I'm going to drop the inventory database from the package entirely and program a function that will create a new empty one only when it is not present. This will both allow easy update of the program and protect users inventory from being overwritten.
Last edit: 15 Oct 2013 11:38 by KoRneeshon.

More
15 Oct 2013 03:31 #55317 by KoRneeshon

HAving troubles downloading the pictures.zip archives, any other source available?

EDIT: Nevermind, at the 5th attempt it downloaded just fine ;)

Tough one. Are there more ppl with such problems or is it just one time case? I can download from Assembla with no problems, but will consider changing the host if it's inconvenient for you guys.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds