file Amaranth DB 2.0 Released!

09 Feb 2018 18:55 #85279 by kschaefer
Replied by kschaefer on topic Amaranth DB 2.0 Released!
A couple of feature requests:
- Please allow multi-sort. I'd like to be able to sort by group, then by cap ascending, etc.
- For text export, can you order or have the option to order the vampires by cap or by quantity? Then name for tie-breakers.
- For online and text export, can you include titles for vampires. For online, immediately after the disciplines (or right-justified on that line), for text after disciplines and before clan.
- For online and text export, can we group all "actions" together: Action, Ally, Equipment, Retainer, PA before action modifiers?
- A +1 on Kraus's request to clear the search box on click (or tap).

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2018 21:13 - 09 Feb 2018 21:14 #85282 by Cat_in_Exile
Well, if this is a good place to give suggestions...

For the test draw feature, I'd love to be able to simulate increased handsize from cards like Dreams of the Sphinx or Visit From The Capuchin, and then reduce handsize again after. I frequently use test draw for several turns to test deck flow, and this would be a really nice feature to have.

I'd also like to be able to click on a card to read it in the test draw feature also, just like it does in the main deck list.
Last edit: 09 Feb 2018 21:14 by Cat_in_Exile.

More
26 Feb 2018 16:42 #85429 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Amaranth DB 2.0 Released!
I noticed the crypt card layouts have changed.

Definitely for the better!

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ke.

More
26 Feb 2018 21:16 #85435 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic Amaranth DB 2.0 Released!

I noticed the crypt card layouts have changed. Definitely for the better!

Yeah, happy with the end results there. The crypt cards have lacked the same polish that the library cards have had for a while now — had a window to revisit the crypt cards and did so.

There will be updates released to Amaranth soon; addressing a lot of issues mentioned here (reset password, clear search boxes etc) and support for Storylines.

Hopefully that will drop in the next week or two.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus, narpassword, kschaefer

More
26 Feb 2018 21:46 #85436 by narpassword
awesome work Ke. the crypt ovals really look awesome. looks like they fix some of the 'extended background' weirdness that was on some of the cards (like lorrie dunsirn)

More
06 Mar 2018 08:20 #85577 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Amaranth DB 2.0 Released!
Another utility suggestion:

I'd love for the search options tab (that one with three dots) to close with a hot key, say, Esc.

(Using Firefox on latest Windows.)

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds