file Amaranth DB 2.0 Released!

25 Apr 2018 22:30 - 25 Apr 2018 22:36 #86335 by Ke.
Replied by Ke. on topic Amaranth DB 2.0 Released!

But WHY does the Nosferatu royalty breed deck (already a not-so-powerful deck) have an absolute offender of a card, namely Secret Horde? Shouldn't those two copies be another copy of Warsaw Station, and a Direct Intervention instead?

Sure, some of the decks could be improved. Most are user submitted and providing they meet below the criteria below then they're approved:

• Decks should be close to 60 cards in size (less to print)
  • Decks should focus on one or two mechanics only
  • Cards should be fairly simple and not contain walls of text
  • Include deck description and rough overview on how to play

A lot of decks submitted aren't even legal — some with 100+ cards, invalid grouping, 20 crypt cards etc... the list goes on. I was torn about having it curated or not initially; however over time and seeing what's been submitted I think it was the right call.

One thing I would like to expand on in Amaranth is the social side of things. For example there's an experimental feature that allows multiple people to work on the same deck/s — that is pretty cool. I think public feedback on the quick start decks would also be useful.

Amaranth now has over 1000 registered users (whoot!) so it would be great to build on that further.
Last edit: 25 Apr 2018 22:36 by Ke..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2018 12:51 #86970 by Sambomb
Replied by Sambomb on topic Amaranth DB 2.0 Released!
Ke, first i need to mention that I love the app and what you have done.
Then I must ask, when the Lost Kindred arrives at Amaranth?

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510

More
17 May 2018 05:35 #87030 by Ke.
The Lost Kindred has been on Amaranth for probably six month or so — but the cards were / are only accessible if you were / are part of the play test group.

In terms of adding the official release, I need to wait for for the CSV files to be be updated here www.vekn.net/card-lists before much else can happen.

More
17 May 2018 17:22 #87072 by Sambomb
I was on the playtest group ( Samir Sardinha on facebook ), but i think i'm using a different email to access the site or something similar to it...

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510

More
17 May 2018 21:33 #87092 by Ke.
Drop an email to amaranth at the vtes.co.nz domain with your username and I can enable it. Hopefully it won't be too long much longer until Lost Kindred is enabled publicly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sambomb

More
18 May 2018 16:01 #87137 by Sambomb

Drop an email to amaranth at the vtes.co.nz domain with your username and I can enable it. Hopefully it won't be too long much longer until Lost Kindred is enabled publicly.

Let me know if it was sent correctly

Archbishop of Itaocara
Prince ID #510

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds