file FELD update 2.72 with First Blood

11 Nov 2019 19:29 #97758 by manudarko
The cards list from Antitribu clans (Brujah, Gangrel, Malkavian, Nosferatu, Toreador, Tremere, Salubri and Ventrue) do not appear in inventory/crypt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2019 23:56 #97765 by Sydnelson
Fixed, thanks for report.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
12 Nov 2019 17:05 #97790 by hardyrange
Hello Fernando,

after exporting the inventory from v2.7.0, the import into v2.7.2 did not work completely:

All library cards starting alphabetically from "Regenerative Blood" through "Zoo Hunting Ground" have not been imported, but are shown as Have = 0.

Best regards,

Hardy

"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Council Chairman Bochum

More
13 Nov 2019 13:55 - 13 Nov 2019 13:56 #97800 by Sydnelson

Hello Fernando,

after exporting the inventory from v2.7.0, the import into v2.7.2 did not work completely:

All library cards starting alphabetically from "Regenerative Blood" through "Zoo Hunting Ground" have not been imported, but are shown as Have = 0.

Best regards,

Hardy

Because 2.70 export have a bug with cards with apostrophes. Now problem was fixed.

In 2.72 try add some cards from R to Z, export, reset inventory and import to see if works.

If not work please send me your exported file to me take a look search for the problem.

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 13 Nov 2019 13:56 by Sydnelson.

More
13 Nov 2019 18:45 #97804 by hardyrange

Hello Fernando,

Best regards,

Hardy

Because 2.70 export have a bug with cards with apostrophes. Now problem was fixed.

In 2.72 try add some cards from R to Z, export, reset inventory and import to see if works.

If not work please send me your exported file to me take a look search for the problem.

Hello Fernando,

unfortunately (? :-) ), I can confirm that exporting from 2.72 into a new 2.72 does work, with cards starting with letters R and above.

"Unfortunately", because, if I understand you correctly, there is nothing I can do, as the error was in the old version... meaning I would need to fix the missing entries manually, correct?

Best regards,

Hardy

"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Council Chairman Bochum

More
14 Nov 2019 14:22 - 14 Nov 2019 14:32 #97813 by Sydnelson

Hello Fernando,

Best regards,

Hardy

Hello Fernando,

unfortunately (? :-) ), I can confirm that exporting from 2.72 into a new 2.72 does work, with cards starting with letters R and above.

"Unfortunately", because, if I understand you correctly, there is nothing I can do, as the error was in the old version... meaning I would need to fix the missing entries manually, correct?

Best regards,

Hardy

Can you send me your exported file?

I will check that as soon I back from South American Championship.

Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
Last edit: 14 Nov 2019 14:32 by Sydnelson.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds