file Cause and Effect - a show about vtes

13 Oct 2011 20:15 - 16 Oct 2011 17:40 #11944 by Forhead
Greetings all!

Me, Adam Esbjörnsson and Anders Löf just started a webcast. We will be stream live every sunday (sometimes tuesday) at 20:00 (GMT +1). We will be discussing, analyzing and theorizing about vtes and all things related. Everything we stream live will also be available on our youtube channel. We just made our pilot for the show and it's already uploaded to our youtube channel. Please listen and subscribe to our youtube channel.

And please comment down below or send us an e-mail with any suggestions on topics you wish us to talk about or if you have and other questions.

Live stream (sunday (or tuesday) at 20:00)
www.justin.tv/causeampersandeffect

Youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/causeampersandeffect

Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/Cause-and-Effect-a-show-about-Vtes/263175083726578

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark
Last edit: 16 Oct 2011 17:40 by Forhead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: er-principe, Brum, KevinM, Kraus, CryWolf, Louhi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2011 06:21 #11959 by Lönkka
Solid start guys!
Sound quality is perhaps not optimal, but one still could discern what you were saying.

While the deck list seemed kinda small it was legible if one changed to full screen mode. Bigger font wouldn't really help as then it probably wouldn't fit to page.

Circa 26:05 -regarding Otto choosing the playing spot.
Otto said several times that he only knew what decks Ville and Stefan were playing. So he didn't have any idea what Daniel's and Henrik's decks were.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
14 Oct 2011 07:16 #11961 by Kraus
Very nice. :) And just in time to accommodate the needs of those who miss Midnight Academy.

I love watching these kinds of shows. You could argue that it might work well enough without the video aspect, but having something to watch as well as listen to helps loads. And having the deck lists up there all the time is a nifty addition. Very helpful.

Overall a very indepth and interesting analysis. Keep these up!

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

More
14 Oct 2011 07:58 #11963 by Forhead

Solid start guys!
Sound quality is perhaps not optimal, but one still could discern what you were saying.

While the deck list seemed kinda small it was legible if one changed to full screen mode. Bigger font wouldn't really help as then it probably wouldn't fit to page.

Circa 26:05 -regarding Otto choosing the playing spot.
Otto said several times that he only knew what decks Ville and Stefan were playing. So he didn't have any idea what Daniel's and Henrik's decks were.

Thank you Lönkka for the imput. The sounds quality I'll have to pass over to our technician (Adam). I don't know if that depends on our hardware or it it is a software problem. If it a hardware problem, then it will sometime until it fixed. Software problems should be able to get fixed until sunday.

Regarding the deck list. We aimed for it work in full screen mode. But with a bigger font you probably be able to read it. I just need to figure out how to make colums in googledocs.

Yes, that's all true. But his choice of seating still lines up well with his strategy as I see it. He know that he'll probably be able to oust Stefan pretty fast and that Ville we have a hard time getting both Daniel and Henrik. If you assume the Otto won't get ousted that his only real problem is Ville getting two vp - and that's not very likely with Ville's deck.

Very nice. :) And just in time to accommodate the needs of those who miss Midnight Academy.

I love watching these kinds of shows. You could argue that it might work well enough without the video aspect, but having something to watch as well as listen to helps loads. And having the deck lists up there all the time is a nifty addition. Very helpful.

Overall a very indepth and interesting analysis. Keep these up!

Thank you! Very glad that you enjoyed it! :D The idea with the video was that there's some point in watching it. But you might as well just listen to us talking.

More
14 Oct 2011 08:38 #11965 by Brum
Congratulations to you three. It was really nice.
Can't wait for the DVD of season 1 with special content, bloopers and director's commentary. ;)

About the technical stuff, I think Adam's sound was the worse, while Isak's sound was the most clear, so it might just be a problem with Adam's distance to the mike or the mike's sound volume.
The way the decklist was displayed looked ok to me.

Just my 5 Swedish Crowns.

Awesome work guys!
Tiago
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead

More
14 Oct 2011 08:42 #11966 by Forhead

Congratulations to you three. It was really nice.
Can't wait for the DVD of season 1 with special content, bloopers and director's commentary. ;)

About the technical stuff, I think Adam's sound was the worse, while Isak's sound was the most clear, so it might just be a problem with Adam's distance to the mike or the mike's sound volume.
The way the decklist was displayed looked ok to me.

Just my 5 Swedish Crowns.

Awesome work guys!
Tiago

Thank you Tiago! Okey, we'll try to make the sound levels and quality better until this sunday. And you, good sir, will get a sign first edition! :D

The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds