file V:TES link...

31 Jul 2013 09:55 #52552 by odo
V:TES link... was created by odo
Hello everyone,

One question for all princes and players out here.

Imagine you have person or group of people that are interrested in the game, but before you have the chance to meet and actually show V:TES to them, you will inevitably come to the point when someone asks : "And what is this V:TES you are talking about?".

So, my question is : If you have to give one website link to potential player(s), what would that be? V:EKN?
Is there any new demo, youtube presentation, anything?

Looking forward to responses/suggestions!
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2013 12:55 #52557 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: V:TES link...
Wikipedia, since it has a short, not too technical short overview of the game:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VTES

More
06 Aug 2013 11:50 - 06 Aug 2013 11:51 #52770 by MarcusVitel
Replied by MarcusVitel on topic Re: V:TES link...
Isn't this the most embarrassing post ever on the forum of the 'Official players organisation'? Nothing against you Ralf, please don't get me wrong. But if we have to point to Wikipedia for an introduction to the game, there is something terribly wrong ....
Last edit: 06 Aug 2013 11:51 by MarcusVitel.

More
06 Aug 2013 11:55 #52771 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: V:TES link...

Isn't this the most embarrassing post ever on the forum of the 'Official players organisation'? Nothing against you Ralf, please don't get me wrong. But if we have to point to Wikipedia for an introduction to the game, there is something terribly wrong ....

Its a complicated game. Do we have the rules here? Yes. Are they way too much for a new player? Also check.

Not saying we cant or shouldnt have a better way to drag people in, but without money, we cant have an aweaometastic interactive thingy to makexpeople think we are easy to learn.

Someday, we could, but for the time being, we may just have to add something simple if new folks start looking at oir page.......

More
06 Aug 2013 18:07 #52794 by Szewski
Replied by Szewski on topic Re: V:TES link...

Hello everyone,

One question for all princes and players out here.

Imagine you have person or group of people that are interrested in the game, but before you have the chance to meet and actually show V:TES to them, you will inevitably come to the point when someone asks : "And what is this V:TES you are talking about?".

So, my question is : If you have to give one website link to potential player(s), what would that be? V:EKN?
Is there any new demo, youtube presentation, anything?

Looking forward to responses/suggestions!
Thanks.

You can always watch

to see a few percent of "what VtES is" :)

So far, there is no complementary site about VtES but there is a few places with very good "parts-of-the-vtes" if You know what I mean.

Regards!

More
06 Aug 2013 19:14 #52800 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: V:TES link...

Usually the company producing the game provides this kind of information .. and, yes the What is VTES? page needs a serious overhaul!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarcusVitel

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds