file What is good and bad in The Unaligned?

28 Oct 2014 17:52 #67042 by Ashur
Some swedish thoughts on the new set can be found at stockholmjyhad.blogspot.se/2014/10/what-is-good-and-bad-in-unaligned.html

Please comment, here or at the blog!

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala, lionel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2014 18:27 #67043 by Ohlmann
I think people underestimate Dam the River a lot in your selection. Or that I play too much against celegun.

More
28 Oct 2014 18:41 #67044 by Wand
hall of mirrors + mayaparisatya = destruction. The card is absurdly strong 4 ou 5 in my opinion

nar-shepta: stupid good. It prevents you from waste precious combat cards even while rushing. And the +2hand size in combat is precious

Funeral wake: most broken card of the expansion. maximum note.

ophidian gaze and velvet tongue = neferu raping everyone while voting or defending votes. plus: nakthorheb voting and becoming unblockable.

priority contract: great assamite bloating way.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
28 Oct 2014 18:50 #67045 by ReverendRevolver
Mixed opinions on Funeral wake. Big thing is, Shamblers arent its real buddies.

Im finally going to build a deck with dead hookers, mummies, and shamblers. For one blood, a tapped Macoute can have 2 dead hookers awake to stop thing. Trouble with dead hookers always has been (for me) they dont untap if you on the Q. Now, tey to block, unmasking and a media location goes a long way. If you dont catch them, oh well, youre untapped.
Now, Abdesolbek and g4-5 samedi will have hookers, shamblers, mummies, and a wake to untap two of yoir allies.

Thing is great, Gangrel needed it. Theatre is cool. Why so few +hand size until EoT effects? Dreams gets used for this all the time. Bear skin is neat.

Blight is meh. Im a HUGE fan of withering, and blight isnt as cool.

I havent gotten to play new stuff.

Opinions on Vamps?
Xavier is cock robin level badass, Inyanga is great, lots of support for Assamites, punchy stuff for giovanni, ravnos get a touch of cool and an Ivan bundhi grapple mass reality blueprint. Setites got RUSHERS. Its awesome, but Im sure someone has opinions.

More
28 Oct 2014 19:46 #67046 by Wand
oliver genet is a great asset to shamblers group 5-6. I've mounted myself a deck with him and its solid.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
29 Oct 2014 00:01 #67050 by brandonsantacruz
Everyone is underestimating flight. It is good for either combat control or just defense.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds