file What is good and bad in The Unaligned?

29 Oct 2014 07:06 #67053 by Lech
Wow, your pack is underestimating dam's a lot. Also i can't believe action to gain 2 pool and permanent blood doll is so low.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2014 12:27 #67054 by Ashur

Wow, your pack is underestimating dam's a lot.

Why?

Also i can't believe action to gain 2 pool and permanent blood doll is so low.

What?! I don´t even understand what card you mean :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
29 Oct 2014 16:11 #67055 by jamesatzephyr

Also i can't believe action to gain 2 pool and permanent blood doll is so low.

What?! I don´t even understand what card you mean :)

Presumably, Illusory Resources. Viewed from a slightly optimistic angle, that's sort-of what it is.

More
29 Oct 2014 17:47 #67056 by Lech
It's damn torn signpost Ashur, and torn signpost that works with all weapons AND quietus strike cards.

Illusory resources, it's gain 2 pool now, and change 1 blood to 1 pool each untap. Yes, it's one per deck card, but good one.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
29 Oct 2014 17:58 #67057 by Ohlmann

It's damn torn signpost Ashur, and torn signpost that works with all weapons AND quietus strike cards.

And it's hilarious against blur. 4 blood for 3 strikes ? Be my guest. It also work partially against S:CE. And it increase environemental damage.

I can see people not putting it in the top 5. Saying it's one of the worse is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

Illusory resources, it's gain 2 pool now, and change 1 blood to 1 pool each untap. Yes, it's one per deck card, but good one.

Well, only if people bleed you somewhat regulary. It's more "when applicable, it's gain 2 pool and a blood doll", but the application is common, but not common enough to say it's alway that.

More
30 Oct 2014 10:38 #67073 by Ashur

Well, I don´t really see what to take out of a somewhat functioning combat package to fit this, but ok, please prove me/us wrong. Put it into a TWD!

No, this is just wrong.

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds