file The Inconnu – new blog

11 Jan 2016 16:39 - 11 Jan 2016 16:40 #74915 by Sérgio
Hi all.

Since the 2015 EC, I and some others have been playing around with the idea of a blog where we can structure our thoughts on several subjects we find ourselves talking about and discussing amongst ourselves. Besides making it easier it to track the evolution of our own ideas, we thought that if we made it available to everyone, people might find it interesting and/or give feedback.

As such, the particular focus of this blog is analysis of several subjects: deck brews, existing archetypes, community, maybe even tournament reports.

While it is still in its infancy, expect semi-regular updates from multiple contributors.

Without further ado: theinconnu.wordpress.com

Thanks,
Sérgio
Last edit: 11 Jan 2016 16:40 by Sérgio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron, brettscho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2016 02:06 #74925 by brettscho
Replied by brettscho on topic The Inconnu – new blog
Looking forward to reading more! I'll make sure to include a link to it on my blog. Also, if you post on here when you publish a post, it will attract a lot more attention - I think people like reading about VTES, but aren't really willing to flip through a bunch of blogs to see if anybody has updated. Best of luck with the new blog!

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
13 Jan 2016 02:18 #74926 by Sérgio
Replied by Sérgio on topic The Inconnu – new blog
Thank you!

I will update when there's a new post and I should link to yours (and others') as well.

More
25 Jan 2016 12:24 #75220 by Sérgio
Replied by Sérgio on topic The Inconnu – new blog
Hello everyone. This is an update to let you know the blog has a new post, regarding Tzimisce walls, as promised in the following TWD post

Cheers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BenPeal

More
25 Jan 2016 17:52 #75224 by alek
Replied by alek on topic The Inconnu – new blog
Nice insight into wall decks and tzi walls in particular. I love Sasha ADV! Not only in walls but in most Tzimisce decks. Not counting war ghoul decks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum

More
26 Jan 2016 07:40 #75237 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic The Inconnu – new blog
It a big blunt and harsh.
But it was allot of fun to write.

Vykos ADV is such a great vampire. I calculated it would be, but playing it I was astonished of good he is.
Another thing is the fact that Animalism is not needed in this deck.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds