file VTES.net Registration

14 Jun 2016 07:05 #77194 by brettscho
I was wondering if anybody had any insight on registering for VTES.net (for custom card creation). I've tried with multiple email addresses and user names and I'm either told that it's already taken, or I'm told nothing (but receive no email with confirmation code). When I try to log in with any of the information that I've provided, I'm asked to provide the confirmation code that was never sent to me, and there appears to be no way to have them resend the confirmation code. Any advice or insight into the registration process would be appreciated. Thanks!

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2016 15:37 #77201 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic VTES.net Registration
Try logging in now using your "Mauziz" (sic) account.

Let me know if it works.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
14 Jun 2016 19:44 - 15 Jun 2016 03:49 #77202 by brettscho
Replied by brettscho on topic VTES.net Registration
Indeed, it did work - thanks so much! I'll start exploring now :)

Edit: Well, the registration and login worked, but I'm utterly baffled by the card creation process. The walkthrough is excellent, but it starts by saying "Creating a VTES card with Cardmaker is very easy. You just have to click either on the "Crypt" button, for a crypt card, or on the "Library" button, for a library card." Unfortunately, I can't find a button that says Crypt or Library except in the search function (which appears to only search cards that others have made). Do I need to donate in order to use the card creator, or is there something super obvious that I'm missing. Thanks again for the information and help!

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
Last edit: 15 Jun 2016 03:49 by brettscho.

More
15 Jun 2016 16:15 #77209 by Damnans
The buttons are located below the "AYUDA/HELP" link, as shown in this picture:

Attachments:

More
15 Jun 2016 20:43 #77211 by brettscho
Replied by brettscho on topic VTES.net Registration
Huh... that looks nothing like what I'm seeing, but at least that means that it's a problem on my end - I'll try looking at it with different internet browsers. Thanks again for the help!

More
16 Jun 2016 05:35 #77213 by Damnans
I use Firefox and have no issues with that web page.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds