file Rising from Torpor for New Players

12 Jul 2017 16:47 #82574 by brettscho
Hello - it's been a long time since I posted an article on my blog, but there is a new one up now. It's less an article and more of a call for help in finding sources of cards for new players. As I go into in my post, I've sent out 53 demo decks to people in 5 different countries, but I have now run out some key staple cards and am no longer able to make more. So if you know of a source where new players can get cards (of if you are willing to sell some of your collection cheaply), please post a comment on this article. Thanks!

Here is the link to the article:
Rising from Torpor for New Players

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yafka, self biased, Tendoncutter, nergalmcl, ScoundrelAtHeart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2017 23:49 #82631 by Lönkka

Here is the link to the article:
Rising from Torpor for New Players

"Fantaspiel still sells sealed cards, and they have a good selection, but they only ship to (certain?) parts of Europe."

Where on earth did you get the idea that Fantasiapelit would only ship to certain parts of earth?

Fantasiapelit will ship everywhere.
Even to Mars if need be!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds