file Storyline "War For Territory 2014"

06 Jan 2014 05:11 - 06 Jan 2014 05:22 #58230 by Desso Alastor
VAMPIRES

Clip official launch, Storyline "War For Territory 2014"

All cities in the world are invited to participate, manual in English in 5 days.

Check out our official page on facebook
www.facebook.com/pages/WFT-2014/184717531726308

Ken Meyer Jr., Christopher Shy and Ginés Quiñonero Santiago, thanks for the liberation of the images.

More info: Desso Alastor - Roberto Mautone Jr. - Lincoln Brasileiro Figueredo

Desso Alastor
Organized Play Coordinator VEKN
Prince of São Paulo / Brazil ID#706
Last edit: 06 Jan 2014 05:22 by Desso Alastor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2014 09:06 #58234 by Agustín Puig
First of all, congratulations and very nice job.

I think that card text of the promo vampires must be wrong. First the gargoyle has temporis, (wtf?) and then the setite has the restriction about play celerity, maybe disciplines are changed.

In my opinion was not necessary to put another phase in the game, i think that the chaos plase coulb be like events but not in adittion of events.

In terms of game Umbral veil could be a card overpowered, with this card hability combat decks would be feared.

The art of the cards are quite good, mostly. The vampires are the worst art of all the expansion, photoshop is evident and the gargoyle face is unnatural (not in the good sense).

Are this cards official for legal play out of the storyline? On one hand I would like to play the new library cards, on the other hand I dont want to see a gargoyle (or a setite) with temporis in any deck, and less with this artwork.
(I could not do it better, but for the vtes standards the artwork of the vampires is not fine).

More
06 Jan 2014 09:33 #58235 by kombainas
Looking after the vampires in the facebook page, it seems like a lot of fun and a great job indeed!

However, having made possibly every player in a certain player group an OPed 7cap with all in-clan (or one out-of-clan) abilities, titled and extremely OPed abilities, I'd rather never see them anywhere close to official card pool outside the storyline :D

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
06 Jan 2014 12:13 #58247 by Pascek
It is not official, will never be.

The abilities already exists, but are from other 7 cap vampires.

Soon more updates from it ( and the crypt cards were made by the players, don't mind it!)

:bruj: :DOM::FOR::POT::PRE::PRO:
Roberto Mautone Jr.
Praetor

More
06 Jan 2014 13:02 #58249 by kombainas
Yeah, but are you sure this particular 7-cap is a good safe-from-game-breaking template :D ?

Mata Hari
[aus][for][qui][CHI][OBF]
Ravnos
Capacity: 7
Group: 4
Independent. Red List: Mata Hari has 2 votes (titled). You and she may play cards that require a sect and/or clan as if she were of that required sect and/or clan.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
06 Jan 2014 15:24 #58254 by Lech
Some people don't use facebook.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds