file Dream World VS Chain of Command

18 Dec 2014 13:21 #68243 by Rémi
Dear all,

I am sorry I have not found the answer by myself and I cannot remember the answer...

How do Annabelle Triabell and Dream World interact with Chain of Command?
My play: I use Annabelle Triabelle ability then Dream World. My third action is Chain of Command on a Toreador Vampire. Does this new vampire get +2 bleed?

Card text:
Annabelle Triabell
[dom][for][AUS][CEL]
 	[Toreador] Toreador
Capacity: 9
Group: 3
Camarilla primogen: Annabelle can give Toreador vampires +1 bleed for the remainder of the turn as a +1 stealth action that costs 1 blood. If that action is successful, Annabelle untaps.

Dream World
[Action] Action[Presence] Presence
 (D) Bleed at +1 bleed.
 +1 stealth action. Each of your minions gets +1 bleed for the remainder of the turn or until a bleed action is blocked. Only one Dream World can be played at superior each turn.

Chain of Command
[Action] Action[Dominate] Dominate[X Blood]+1 stealth action.
[dom] Put X younger vampires from your uncontrolled region in play with 1 blood from the blood bank each (and with any blood they already have). You cannot choose any unique vampires already in play. Those vampires must bleed. When one of them bleeds successfully, or when all that can bleed have, move them all to the bottom of your crypt.
[DOM] As above, but move X+1 younger vampires.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Dec 2014 15:12 - 18 Dec 2014 15:12 #68244 by Ankha

My play: I use Annabelle Triabelle ability then Dream World. My third action is Chain of Command on a Toreador Vampire. Does this new vampire get +2 bleed?

Yes.

groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/LH9mVpkO42w/sMWRt3HOVBgJ

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 18 Dec 2014 15:12 by Ankha.

More
18 Dec 2014 16:24 #68245 by Rémi
Merci!

Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds