file !brujah breeding and voting and bleeding

01 Dec 2013 18:33 #57374 by D-dennis
I played this deck in the german championship yesterday. It brought me 1GW and 4.5 VP (and the unfortunate 6th spot). I had tested it in a few casual games too. On all occasions the deck performed well (at least I got well beyond the setup point).
Bleeding at 1 stealth with Resist Earth's Grasp was crucial at least once per game. Even Lutz did not expect the Unexpected Coalition.

1. How do you intend to oust?
Early Public Vilification so there is less blood to villein/MT off.
Bleed for one with the creation rites.
Vote.

2. How do you intend to keep from being ousted?
Bloat and PV backwards on predator's vampires which are low on blood.
This part seemed to be decent. I played two games with Arika in my back (who removed at least 5 of my pool per turn, *gnarl*) but I managed to outbloat that.

3. What do you want your ready region to look like (ie, how many guys are you planning on getting out)?
Armin Brenner, Dark Selina, possibly also Urraca and 5 to 6 little ones.
(I remember one game where I had Selina, Urraca, 2 little ones and 30 pool at the end of turn 5).

4. What do you want your average turn to look like?
Depending on the intercept on the table
- make a creation rites / FD / PV / forced march / bleed
- bleed with the creation rites and then do the above

5. What's your metagame like? How do your opponents play?
A bit of everything. Looking mostly harmless is a good plan. Whatever you want to play here, it'd better be fast. Not having Zillah's Valley on turn one or two is major drawback (one should be switched for Info Highway).

6. What problems have you observed with the deck in play?
Ousting power. It might need a bit more votes. Or switch the fortitude skill cards to presence and add some presence bleed cards.

Conclusion: fun to play and so far has proven to be decent. This goes on the 'to keep assembled'-list.

Deck Name :
Author : Dennis Devriendt
Description :
add
- resist earth's grasp

played at the German National Championship on 30/11/2013
1 GW 4.5 VP

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 6 max: 10 average: 8.58333
4x Armin Brenner (10) :CEL: :FOR: :POT: :PRE: :ani: :obf: archbishop Brujah antitribu (group 4)
3x Dark Selina (9) :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :dom: :for: cardinal Brujah antitribu (group 5)
3x Urraca (7) :ANI: :CEL: :POT: :pre: bishop Brujah antitribu (group 4)
1x Hektor (9) :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :QUI: :for: priscus Brujah antitribu (group 4)
1x Shawnda Dorrit (6) :CEL: :obt: :pot: :pre: priscus Brujah antitribu (group 4)

Library [76 cards]

Action [14]
7x Creation Rites
2x Embrace, The
2x Enchant Kindred
1x Entrancement
2x Public Trust

Action Modifier [18]
1x Daring the Dawn
5x Forced March
5x Freak Drive
3x Iron Glare
4x Voter Captivation

Action Modifier/Combat [3]
3x Resist Earth's Grasp

Action Modifier/Reaction [3]
3x Unexpected Coalition

Combat [6]
6x Majesty

Master [18]
1x Coven, The
4x Fortitude
1x Pentex(TM) Subversion
2x Sudden Reversal
3x Villein
7x Zillah's Valley

Political Action [14]
1x Ancient Influence
3x Consanguineous Boon
3x Kine Resources Contested
1x Political Stranglehold
5x Public Vilification
1x Reins of Power

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Sun Dec 01 19:57:46 2013]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dorrinal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2013 19:35 #57376 by Dorrinal
I would probably add Enkil Cog, Perfect Paragon, and maybe a couple Conservative Agitation or more Consanguineous Boon.

In your experience would the Public Vilifications be better as more KRCs?

:trem:

More
01 Dec 2013 19:51 #57377 by D-dennis

I would probably add Enkil Cog, Perfect Paragon, and maybe a couple Conservative Agitation or more Consanguineous Boon.

In your experience would the Public Vilifications be better as more KRCs?

Thank you for reminding me about enkil cog :)
Perfect Paragon sounds reasonable, but I prefer to use the blood to make new dudes or to bleed with public trust.

The public vilifications should stay. They can fill up my big ones after they have procreated. More KRC is definitely needed and probably also one or two Neonate Breach. The PV takes blood away that is otherwise used to deflect, or it empties a minion that now has to hunt. It is also a vote that usually only the target will choose to delay.

More
01 Dec 2013 20:27 #57380 by Klaital
I really think Urraca would be better as Dmitra Ilyanova here, even if she can't call public vilification or make creation rites, she is still another 3 votes and has all the discplines you use, and really nice special too. Also using both Hektor and shawnda seems weird as having two priscus out is fairly redundant.

More
01 Dec 2013 20:52 #57387 by D-dennis

I really think Urraca would be better as Dmitra Ilyanova here, even if she can't call public vilification or make creation rites, she is still another 3 votes and has all the discplines you use, and really nice special too. Also using both Hektor and shawnda seems weird as having two priscus out is fairly redundant.

I don't agree on Dmitra. She can't play the Creation Rites and her Embraces wouldn't help my conboon or Unexpected Coalition. I think the +bleed on Urraca is worth more than the votes of Dmitra.
Hektor and Shawnda are better in the crypt than Hektor and Hektor or Shawnda and Shawnda. Depending on the situtation, I can choose to get a 6-cap priscus or a 9-cap that can multi-act. But with one copy of each, I have only had to choose once up till now.

More
02 Dec 2013 23:35 #57415 by Dorrinal
Under Siege and Abbot!

:trem:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juggernaut1981, D-dennis

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds