file Unnamed takes you skin

18 Feb 2011 08:14 #1709 by Lemminkäinen
OK, this is a very janky deck if there every was one. Unnamed gets Abombwe, rushes and through the use of Walking Sticks, Invoking the Beast and Blur gets the opposing vamp to zero blood, blasts them away with the innate 2R aggravated, plays Predator's Transformation and Taking the Skin: Minion and bleeds twice with Flurry of Action bloating twice from the bleed special. When blood gets low, turn into a (traditional) ABO CEL DAI Great Beast and continue from there.

I've played this twice, lost one and won one. The winning oust came with my opponent on four pool, Xeper (with two Abombwe skill cards) diablerizing, playing Predator's transformation and Taking the Skin and bleeding for the oust.

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 3 max: 10 average: 6.66667

4x unnamed, The 10 CEL DAI OBF PRE PRO Baali:6
4x Xeper, Sultan of L 7 OBF PRE ani dai pro Baali:6
4x Horde, The 3 dai obf pre Baali:6

Library [78 cards]

Action [13]
3x Bum's Rush
2x Call the Great Beast
5x Flurry of Action
3x Harass

Action Modifier/Combat [9]
6x Predator's Transformation
3x Taking the Skin: Minion

Combat [29]
5x Blur
5x Flash
5x Invoking the Beast
5x Psyche!
5x Sideslip
4x Weighted Walking Stick

Event [1]
1x Fueled by Heart's Blood

Master [18]
6x Abombwe
1x Lilith's Blessing
5x Tend the Flock
5x Villein
1x Wider View

Reaction [4]
4x Predator's Communion

Reaction/Action Modifier [4]
4x Sense the Sin

How do you intend to oust?
Bleeds and pool damage from burning vampires.

How do you intend to keep from being ousted?
Some bloat from Unnamed, some (very) light intercept, backrushing when needed.

What do you want your ready region to look like (ie, how many guys are you planning on getting out)?
Unnamed who turns into Great Beast at some point, Xeper, two Hordes

What do you want your average turn to look like?
Unnamed/GB bleeds with Flurry of action and rushes. Xeper might diablerize someone and Hordes do nothing until it's time to lunge.

What's your metagame like? How do your opponents play?
Very varied but often kinda combat heavy.

What problems have you observed with the deck in play?
Getting Abombwe onto Unnamed is extremely important. It also tends to burn through blood really quickly, but turning into a Great Beast helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2011 10:26 #1713 by Boris The Blade
You could solve both the blood management and discipline problems with diablerie. Maybe add some more Gehenna events and Amaranth?

More
18 Feb 2011 11:28 #1716 by vragozakas
Please note average capacity of 6.6666666 :evil:
The base idea it's really smart!
The following user(s) said Thank You: atomweaver

More
18 Feb 2011 15:13 #1727 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Unnamed takes you skin

Please note average capacity of 6.6666666 :evil:

Ha ha ha!
All hail lord Satan -and his epileptic little monkey!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
19 Feb 2011 02:05 #1742 by Juggernaut1981
Honestly, I'd dump the 1 copy of Wider View for another Tend the Flock. Probably also adjust the mix of Hordes & Xeper, purely because a free Hordes is better in the medium term than a Xeper (if you have the Unnamed). Honestly I'd be leaning to a 4 Unnamed, 1 Xeper, 7 Hordes crypt. Biggest reason being that you can afford to spend 1 pool & 4 transfers to check for another one if you basically got your transfers for free from the Tend the Flock.

It does seem like a big pile of moving parts, but then people are trying to do other variations on the Unnamed Nuclear Bleeder.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
21 Feb 2011 10:57 #1784 by Lemminkäinen

You could solve both the blood management and discipline problems with diablerie. Maybe add some more Gehenna events and Amaranth?

Ooh, that would be a nice idea. Unfortunately I don't own more copies of Fueled by Heart's Blood but that would make the deck quite a bit less quirky and could actually result in something useful.

Honestly, I'd dump the 1 copy of Wider View for another Tend the Flock. Probably also adjust the mix of Hordes & Xeper, purely because a free Hordes is better in the medium term than a Xeper (if you have the Unnamed). Honestly I'd be leaning to a 4 Unnamed, 1 Xeper, 7 Hordes crypt. Biggest reason being that you can afford to spend 1 pool & 4 transfers to check for another one if you basically got your transfers for free from the Tend the Flock.

It does seem like a big pile of moving parts, but then people are trying to do other variations on the Unnamed Nuclear Bleeder.

Xeper is important not only because he makes the average capacity diabolical (hadn't even noticed it) but also because having a second minion with abombwe for diablerie is nice. He also has a couple of votes and last game stole a Remnant of the Endless Storm for me. Lilith's Blessing can give Abombwe to Hordes but strangely enough they can't be given another skill card to receive the superior version so no superior Predator's Transformation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds