file The Dream of Sirius

09 Apr 2011 22:46 - 09 Apr 2011 22:53 #3283 by Klaital
The Dream of Sirius was created by Klaital
This is a deck concept I would like some help with. Basically, play all the group 4-5 9 cap FoS + Nakhthorheb, get them out fast and cheap with stuff like Eternals of Sirius, Mesu Bedshet, and Enchant Kindred, then get as much out of them as possible before they run out of blood, and then golconda and bring out a new one. What would be the best thing to actually do with those guys? Here is a first draft of sorts that I just threw together which probably could be much better, so suggestions welcome.

This one is basically just a very aggressive lunge left deck. You get Nakh out first hopefully on turn 2 with Sirius, then he helps you get one or two others out fast and cheap with mesu bedshets and enchants, and hopefully you draw a second sirius to help with that also so you can get a 9 cap out with him at turn 3. Then you just bring more out as much as you draw enchants, mesus, and eternals, and when a 9 cap is empty just put him in the Setite recycling program with golconda.

Crypt:
2x Neferu
2x Pentweret
2x Porphyrion
2x Shemti
4x Nakhthorheb

Library: 75

Master: 15
2x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Giant's Blood
4x Golconda: Inner Peace
1x Monastery of Shadows
1x Opium Den
6x The Eternals of Sirius

Action: 27
3x Dream World
6x Enchant Kindred
7x Enticement
6x Legal Manipulations
5x Mesu Bedshet

Action Modifier: 33
4x Aire of Elation
4x Elder Impersonation
4x Faceless Night
4x Lost in Crowds
4x Spying Mission
4x Swallowed by the Night
9x Truth of a Thousand Lies
Last edit: 09 Apr 2011 22:53 by Klaital.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2011 00:25 #3284 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: The Dream of Sirius
I think that Khobar Towers would be a better choice than Golconda.
Once you have it in play, you can use it as many times as you need to...

(I'd still stick with 4 of them, to ensure that you get it early enough to matter.)

More
10 Apr 2011 04:53 #3288 by Juggernaut1981
To go with the Khobar Towers, you should toss in some copies of Form of Corruption as well. That way you can potentially steal a vampire and toss them off the Khobar Towers too.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
10 Apr 2011 06:29 #3290 by Amenophobis
Replied by Amenophobis on topic Re: The Dream of Sirius
You should definitely go with a lot more Eternals of Sirius. They are the real winner. I run about 10 in 70 card deck.
When you bring out Nakthorheb on turn 2, you have a *real* speed advantage, as he can act 2 times each turn.
Don't waste time on Enchants and Mesu Bedshets, use Revelation of Ecstasy to put a corroption counter on your prey, then bleed anblockably with no stealth.
Next turn, when you have the edge, use Enticement to do up to 7 pool damage each turn (this requires that you have a couple of small vampires playing corruption counters for Revelation of Desire).

Hardcore responsible bleed. :)

Don't worry about having a lot of Eternals of Sirius, they gain you pool in the mid- to endgame.

More
10 Apr 2011 12:32 - 10 Apr 2011 12:33 #3293 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: The Dream of Sirius

You should definitely go with a lot more Eternals of Sirius. They are the real winner. I run about 10 in 70 card deck.
When you bring out Nakthorheb on turn 2, you have a *real* speed advantage, as he can act 2 times each turn.
Don't waste time on Enchants and Mesu Bedshets, use Revelation of Ecstasy to put a corroption counter on your prey, then bleed anblockably with no stealth.
Next turn, when you have the edge, use Enticement to do up to 7 pool damage each turn (this requires that you have a couple of small vampires playing corruption counters for Revelation of Desire).

Hardcore responsible bleed. :)

Don't worry about having a lot of Eternals of Sirius, they gain you pool in the mid- to endgame.

The reason I don't play any more Eternals is that 6 is all that I own. However, here is somewhat tuned up version of the deck now that I have had an evening to think over it, main change is that this one has a small voting angle added in, simply because Reckless Agitation adds so huge amount of extra pool damage that I am adding a couple of those in even if I might not be able to play them in every table. Also switched some of the obf stealth cards to perfect paragons for vote push that can also be used as stealth, and also added a Ferraille and finally took out mesus for mind numbs and shrunk the deck down a bit more to 70 cards. I still prefer Golconda over Khobar Towers because Khobar Towers costs 2 pool, and can be stolen and burned, and Golconda can also be used on other peoples vampires to either burn 2 pool from prey early on, or to get rid of a troublesome vampire later on. Well anyway, here is the updated version.

Crypt:
2x Neferu
2x Pentweret
2x Porphyrion
2x Shemti
4x Nakhthorheb

Library: 70

2x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Ferraille
1x Giant's Blood
1x Opium Den

Action: 21
6x Enchant Kindred
6x Enticement
6x Legal Manipulations
3x Mind Numb

Action Modifier: 31
4x Aire of Elation
4x Elder Impersonation
4x Faceless Night
4x Lost in Crowds
4x Perfect Paragon
2x Spying Mission

Political Action: 3
3x Reckless Agitation
Last edit: 10 Apr 2011 12:33 by Klaital.

More
10 Apr 2011 14:00 #3294 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: The Dream of Sirius
After some more contemplation made a couple more changes. First, I realized that I will likely never have more than 3 vampires out, so I don't really need 5 different ones in the crypt but took out the weakest link, Pentweret, and isntead added one more of each Neferu and Porphyrion that have the most useful specials. Then I took out the enchant kindreds because, why bleed or bloat, when I can do both at same time with legal? Then finally I replaced the mind numbs with revelation of ecstasy, which in turn allowed me to replace Aires with Revelation of Desire for more bleed with less blood.

Crypt:
3x Neferu
3x Porphyrion
2x Shemti
4x Nakhthorheb

Library: 70

2x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Ferraille
1x Giant's Blood
1x Opium Den

Action: 21
6x Enticement
10x Legal Manipulations
5x Revelation of Ecstasy

Action Modifier: 31
5x Elder Impersonation
4x Faceless Night
5x Lost in Crowds
4x Perfect Paragon
4x Revelation of Desire

Political Action: 3
3x Reckless Agitation

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds