file European Championship 2012 - Budapest, Hungary

03 Mar 2012 06:58 - 08 Mar 2012 21:10 #24572 by Mephistopheles
Dear fellow v:tes players!

I am proud to hereby announce the European Championship 2012, which will be held in Budapest, Hungary. Last year our Polish brothers have shown us in a wonderful way that this game is still alive. Not only is it still alive, but it seems that the community is growing! Let us continue this and show the world with each EC that we will keep fighting in the Eternal Struggle!

For now I can provide you with the following information:

Date: 26th – 28th October, 2012

E-mail:

Please find the attached booking form for the Hotel! Please make sure you use this booking form only to make your reservation!

We will be constantly updating the website with information on the EC (prices, schedule, welcome party, etc.) itself and articles on Budapest! I hope to see all of you guys at the EC!

Yours sincerely,

Mephistopheles
NC for Hungary

Attachment vtesec2012bookingform.pdf not found

/It is ok to fill out the booking form digitally and send it via e-mail. I'll ask Jussi to also attach the .doc format./

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Mar 2012 21:10 by Mephistopheles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead, Brum, Pascal Bertrand, Lönkka, BenPeal, extrala, D-dennis, Ankha, Hakuron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2012 08:23 - 08 Mar 2012 08:35 #25285 by Mephistopheles
The website has gone operational. Please note that this is just an alpha version of it and the site is still under development. We try to add content to it as soon as possible, but you know how it is: work, family, ...

/yea, there will be changes in the design as well/

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com
Last edit: 08 Mar 2012 08:35 by Mephistopheles.

More
08 Mar 2012 14:31 #25313 by acbishop
For security reasons I don't think that sending CC details by fax is the best :S

:vtes:

More
08 Mar 2012 15:07 - 08 Mar 2012 15:26 #25314 by extrala

For security reasons I don't think that sending CC details by fax is the best :S

.. or by unencrycpted emails, for that matter.
Last edit: 08 Mar 2012 15:26 by extrala.

More
08 Mar 2012 19:46 #25335 by Boris The Blade
Cannot find the server. Neither from work nor from home. Anyone else in the same case?

More
28 Mar 2012 10:28 #26707 by Silmegil
Just wanted to ask - if I acces page of this hotel directly, there is an option for three people to share an Economy room, however in this form, there is only an option for two people to do this. Although the price for two people looks better, the option for three still looks little better. But we are advised to only use your form. So my question is : Is there some way to include 3 people per room to this form? / If I use this option outside of form, diretly via pages of hotel, what will happen. Thank you.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds