file NAC Results

17 Jun 2013 10:07 #49911 by Pascal Bertrand
NAC Results was created by Pascal Bertrand
So what happened?
Could the Danes do it again?
The following user(s) said Thank You: emime

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2013 12:34 #49929 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: NAC Results

So what happened?
Could the Danes do it again?

According to facebook, day 1 timed out with Brad Cashdollar and Bill Troxel at finals, and Bill went in seeded higher so he won.
Day two Mikkel won, i guess with something Laibon. So the danes did it with laibon. Deja vu much?

Dont remember who made finals in shadow twin or fcq. Final table for nac day 2 included james messer, former champion matt hirsh, and my memory isnt allowing me to remember who else......

The origins vtes facebook group has pictures and lists of finalists.if i had a computer id have posted much of it here, but thats kinda rough with just a phone.

More
17 Jun 2013 12:37 #49931 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: NAC Results
Also, i had to leave early thursday, but mikkel gained 60 pool in a turn round one of the late night lcq. Journal of horash. He started the minion phase with 15 pool and ended with 75 and 3 on an uncontrolled minion.

It was neat.

More
17 Jun 2013 14:37 #49947 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic Re: NAC Results

Also, i had to leave early thursday, but mikkel gained 60 pool in a turn round one of the late night lcq. Journal of horash. He started the minion phase with 15 pool and ended with 75 and 3 on an uncontrolled minion.

It was neat.

The big question is : what was is game plan at this point with his deck in the ash heap?

More
17 Jun 2013 14:44 #49948 by Robba Yaga
Replied by Robba Yaga on topic Re: NAC Results
Mikkel won the NAC with Tunnel Runners.

His Journal was "cute" but seemed to have no purpose other than preventing him from ever being ousted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
17 Jun 2013 14:53 #49950 by Jesper
Replied by Jesper on topic Re: NAC Results
Well since I co-created that deck and played it in the first days I just answer here.

The point was to exchange your deck for a gazillion pool and the following setup.

Saulot with a Repulsion and an Enkil Cog
Enkidu
Hektor with a talbots chainsaw
Dragon Bound in play
Monestary of shadows in play
Waste mgmt. Op. In play
Jake washington

And in your ashheap a psych, renewed vigor and freakdrives, and see where it would bring you.

/Jesper
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Robert Goudie, D-dennis, Timo, TunFiskeMad

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds