check Scottish National Championship 2019

30 May 2019 09:53 - 30 May 2019 09:53 #95129 by Nictuku
It was an 8 people tournament with 2 round and final. Suprisingly it was very vote heavy and competitive meta, with a lot of Tremere presence (Malgorzata, Lord Tremere, Mistress). Also with mentioning out international scene, We got visitors from Denmark and France, also Spain (Francisco Rodriguez and Hungary (me) got some representation. .

First round my predator Edd (Malgorzata & friends) got a very good start with a lot of crypt acceleration and ousted me easily, winning the table soon after with vote lock and massive table presence.

In the second round playing with Edd again on the same table, but this time as a cross table buddy. We were sitting between 2 super fast bleed deck. (my prey was Michael Cruickshank with Malkavian 94, my predator was Francisco Rodriguez with !Toreador Palla grande). After one hour of trying to survive the tides of bleeds from Edd and Francisco, a strange situation came around: I bonced a bleed of 5 to Michael, he trying to block to stay alive, Edd must stealth it trough or his main vampire goes to torpor if she gets blocked. Mirror walk and he gave my my first VP, Face to face with Edd thanks to Gabriel di Righetti I loceked Edds vampired to endless hunt and won the table.

Final:
Nicolas Vlad (Kyasid SB) -> Thiago (Alexandra and friends) -> Edd (Malgorzata and friends) -> George T. Newberry (!Brujah multiaction/ toolbox vote &bleed) -> Me (Petrodon & Co)

it was very intesense final for sure. 40+ votes all around the table, thanks to ICs, Justicars, Orlando and Gerald Windham with 8 votes. Edd with high seat managed to make his first VP half an hour before the end. Until that moment we had endless debates, votes,delaying tactics and crazy votes / deals. 15 minutes before the end I went for the oust with a Reins of Power, agreing a blind vote support to Thiago if he backs my vote. 5 minustes before the end: Thiago get his Alastor / Ivory Bow rush forward and sends Edd's vampires to torpor, in the meantime i'm helping backousting Edd. 4 minutes before the end: face to face with Thiago. I got 2 Villein, taking me 10+ pool and votelock, but he was bleeding me so hard, survived 5 pool if i remeber right. 1,5 Vp at the end after a very intense and heated game i was victorious. It was soooo close, man!!

GG all! it was an mazing tournament, I really enjoyed it, so many high quality, awsome games. See you all next time!!
Last edit: 30 May 2019 09:53 by Nictuku.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha, Boris The Blade, Hakuron, lionel, Snodig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2019 17:37 #96252 by extrala
Any chance of seeing the tournament winning .. and maybe the full tournament results via Archon?

More
13 Aug 2019 07:47 #96259 by Nictuku
i submitted the archon, but here you go:

Norbert Flasko 3 2 4.5 1
Edd Phipps 3 1 5 2
Nicolas Vlad 3 0 2 2
Thiago Cavalcanti 3 0 2 2
George T. Newberry 3 0 0 2
Lukasz Wasylow
Michael Cruckshank
Fransisco Rodrigez

More
13 Aug 2019 09:07 #96261 by Lönkka
8 players so it would be nice (especially for the winner to get into TWDA) if winning deck's list was published here...

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
13 Aug 2019 14:33 #96264 by Nictuku
not 10 player the limit??? I will get the decklsit later today....

More
13 Aug 2019 14:56 - 23 Jan 2020 15:41 #96265 by Nictuku
Crypt (12 cards, min=37, max=43, avg=10)
3x Mistress Fanchon 11 AUS CEL DOM OBF THA VIC inner circle Tremere:4
3x Alonso Petrodon 10 ANI DOM OBF POT for tha justicar Nosferatu:5
3x Gabrielle di Righetti 10 ANI AUS DOM THA obf pot justicar Tremere:5
3x Orlando Oriundus 9 AUS DOM THA obf bishop Tremere antitribu:4

Library (90 cards)
Master (22; 9 trifle)
1x Direct Intervention
1x Information Highway
1x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Monastery of Shadows
1x Obfuscate
1x Pentex(TM) Subversion
1x Sudden Reversal
8x Villein
1x Wider View
6x Zillah's Valley

Action (5)
2x Abactor
3x Magic of the Smith

Equipment (6)
2x Heart of Nizchetus
3x Helicopter
1x Signet of King Saul, The

Political Action (24)
3x Alastor
1x Anarchist Uprising
1x Ancient Influence
1x Ancilla Empowerment
3x Banishment
4x Kine Resources Contested
1x Neonate Breach
8x Parity Shift
1x Political Stranglehold
1x Reins of Power

Action Modifier (16)
4x Elder Impersonation
6x Forgotten Labyrinth
6x Into Thin Air

Reaction (8)
8x Deflection

Combat (8)
5x No Trace
3x Obedience

Event (1)
Scourge of the Enochians

Inspiration: Danilo Torrisi
Last edit: 23 Jan 2020 15:41 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala, Ankha

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds