file new card "find a mate" anarch

24 Nov 2011 00:11 #15715 by jtnono
Find a mate
Requires a anarch vampire.
:aus: draw a vampire from your crypt, and put this card on it. If this vampire is titled when it comes to ready region, burn this card. This vampire is anarch.
:nec: Recruit a wraith or zombie ally or employ a wraith or zombie retainer, and reduce his cost in pool or blood by 1.
:cel: Recruit a ally or retainer and untap this acting anarch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2011 01:02 #15718 by Juggernaut1981
I'd change either :nec: or :cel: to :pre:.

It might be interested to be restructured as a multi-effects card (like Keystone Kine).

Finding Friends
Requires an Anarch Vampire.
Recruit an ally or retainer. If this vampire has :nec: it may be from any ash-heap. If this vampire has :pre: you may reduce their cost in blood or pool by 1. If this vampire has :cel: this vampire may burn 1 blood as this action resolves to untap.

Brothers of the Cause
Requires an Anarch Vampire.
1 :blood:
Draw a vampire and place it in your uncontrolled region; put this card on that vampire. If this vampire has :aus: you may put this card on that vampire and when it enters the ready region burn this card and make that vampire anarch. If this vampire has :dom: you may put 1 counter on that vampire from the blood bank. If this vampire has :pot: that vampire may burn this card to gain +1 strength for one round of combat.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
24 Nov 2011 08:31 #15745 by alek
Cool card. especially aus and cel effects are really nice and could bring into existence some new decks

More
24 Nov 2011 09:28 - 24 Nov 2011 13:25 #15752 by Ankha
Name: Find a Mate
Cardtype: Action
Discipline: Auspex/Celerity/Necromancy
+1 stealth action. Requires an anarch.
[aus] Move the top card from your crypt to your uncontrolled region, and put this card on it if it is a non-titled vampire. This vampire is anarch.
[cel] Recruit or employ an ally or retainer from your hand and untap this acting anarch.
[nec] Recruit or employ a wraith or zombie from your hand, and its cost is reduced by 1 blood or pool.

I added "+1 stealth action" because recruiting or employing at 0 stealth is not worth the benefit of the card.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 24 Nov 2011 13:25 by Ankha.

More
24 Nov 2011 17:48 #15825 by Arthur Volts
Awesome.

I like.

More
29 Nov 2011 01:45 #16400 by Charles_Bronson

Name: Find a Mate
Cardtype: Action
Discipline: Auspex/Celerity/Necromancy
+1 stealth action. Requires an anarch.
[aus] Move the top card from your crypt to your uncontrolled region, and put this card on it if it is a non-titled vampire. This vampire is anarch.
[cel] Recruit or employ an ally or retainer from your hand and untap this acting anarch.
[nec] Recruit or employ a wraith or zombie from your hand, and its cost is reduced by 1 blood or pool.

I added "+1 stealth action" because recruiting or employing at 0 stealth is not worth the benefit of the card.

Thats great! I forgot that when I helped thomaz about the card...!
he loves anarchs!

I am death.
Paul Kersey, Death Wish
:vent::THA::QUI::FOR::dom::obf::cap9:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds