file The Full Bleed project - back on my bullshit [03.20]

06 Mar 2020 17:12 #99199 by self biased
it's been a while, hasn't it?

My skills have improved over the last several years, and I remembered that I never did get around to doing the Laibon clans. So I came up with a new process that wasn't just taking the top part of the card and enlarging it and using more elements of the card background without distorting nearly as much. I figured it would be tidier if I just bumped this thread with new content. I'm planning on going back through and redoing just about everything from the ground up.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles_Bronson, Ke., Sambomb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2020 15:57 #99234 by Lönkka
Somehow these look better here than on Facebook. I kinda like the art bleeding on the sidebar at the top, especially on Aisata.

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
20 Mar 2020 09:39 #99389 by Legion
I like these, but I really confused with the left sidebar. Why is it necessary? I believe it's the outdated element and adds nothing to the card, except it hinders part of the image.

More
20 Mar 2020 13:45 #99390 by Lech

I like these, but I really confused with the left sidebar. Why is it necessary? I believe it's the outdated element and adds nothing to the card, except it hinders part of the image.

To be fair, it is. But, on the other hand disciplines have to be somewhere. Just like gfx clues about the clan in question.

I'd say that removing the bar, and making new horizontal one on the very bottom would be best usability wise (and removing sect from the text box, replacing it with the icon).

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
08 Jun 2021 00:05 #102410 by Charles_Bronson
ohhh awesome

I am death.
Paul Kersey, Death Wish
:vent::THA::QUI::FOR::dom::obf::cap9:
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

More
10 Jun 2021 14:34 #102449 by self biased

I made the discipline icons slightly bigger and gave them a drop shadow. I also made the text box wider and it doesn't look preposterously goofy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gatocion

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds