file New Psyche and Telepathic Tracking

02 Dec 2011 13:31 - 02 Dec 2011 13:32 #16788 by Boris The Blade
First of all, Psyche and Telepathic Tracking are played in the same window now, aren't they?

Assuming they are, what happens if the acting minion plays a Psyche, then the reacting plays Telepathic Tracking?

Several possible answers:
-the TT effect kicks in first because the combat does not end. Then is the Psyche remembered until the end of the combat or does it fizzle?
-"Set Next Round" is like Set Range: it cannot be unset once it has been set, so the first card played wins (I like it, it's simple).

The same question might apply to Coordinate attacks too.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2011 13:32 by Boris The Blade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2011 13:36 #16789 by Lech
How they interact with rotshreck now ?

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2011 13:49 #16794 by Pascal Bertrand

Boris The Blade wrote: First of all, Psyche and Telepathic Tracking are played in the same window now, aren't they?

They will be (as of Jan 01, 2012).

Boris The Blade wrote: Assuming they are, what happens if the acting minion plays a Psyche, then the reacting plays Telepathic Tracking?

A new round of combat will happen (TT's "combat does not end"). Psyche!'s "start a new combat after this round" effect is lost (as much as Rotschreck's "send that vampire to torpor after combat has ended" is lost)

Boris The Blade wrote: Several possible answers:
-the TT effect kicks in first because the combat does not end. Then is the Psyche remembered until the end of the combat or does it fizzle?
-"Set Next Round" is like Set Range: it cannot be unset once it has been set, so the first card played wins (I like it, it's simple).

The same question might apply to Coordinate attacks too.

The same replies also apply.

Lech wrote: How they interact with rotshreck now ?

No change on that. Rotschreck ends the combat, thus ends the round. You play Psyche! / TT / CA, and a new [round of] combat starts, instead of having your vampire go to torpor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2011 14:02 - 02 Dec 2011 14:02 #16800 by Boris The Blade

Pascal Bertrand wrote: A new round of combat will happen (TT's "combat does not end"). Psyche!'s "start a new combat after this round" effect is lost (as much as Rotschreck's "send that vampire to torpor after combat has ended" is lost)

Thanks.

The same replies also apply.

How about a Psyche against a Coordinate Attacks? I don't see any timing difference in that case.
Last edit: 02 Dec 2011 14:02 by Boris The Blade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2011 14:05 - 02 Dec 2011 14:06 #16802 by Pascal Bertrand

Boris The Blade wrote: How about a Psyche against a Coordinate Attacks? I don't see any timing difference in that case.

Ah. Sorry. I thought you asked about CA instead of Psyche, not CA + Psyche played in the same combat.

You can't play Psyche / CA if another Psyche / CA was already played:
General Rulings

An effect which would cause (a new) combat cannot be used if there is already a pending combat queued.

Last edit: 02 Dec 2011 14:06 by Pascal Bertrand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2011 14:18 #16809 by Pendargon
Sp, Marthe Dizzier can now return Psyche! played during combat ?

Name: Psyche!
[Jyhad:U, VTES:U, FN:PA2, CE:U/PB, KMW:PAl2, Third:U, KoT:U/PB3/PT3]
Cardtype: Combat
Discipline: Celerity
[cel] Press.
[CEL] Only usable at the end of a round when both combatants are still ready and combat is about to end. After this combat, begin another combat with the opposing minion if both minions are ready.
Artist: Jeff Menges; Eric Lofgren

Marthe Dizier, 10, pro AUS CEL OBF PRE, Toreador Antitribu, 3,
Sabbat, Black Hand: When a combat involving Marthe ends, she can burn a blood to move a card she played during that combat you your hand. +1 bleed.

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum