file What cards stay when ousted?

20 Nov 2012 00:30 #41252 by Corax
There are three players left in the game my prey and my predator and myself.
My prey has a vamp in torpor with no blood and with several cards on them including; a Protean Discipline card played by my predator due to master jam, a Blood Doll played by my prey, and a Celerity Discipline card played by my prey. My predator has a vamp in torpor with Fame and a Celerity discipline card on it both played by my prey. On my next turn I steal my preys vamp from torpor making them ready with Graverobbing at superior then oust my prey from the game with my other ready vamp.

Does the Blood Doll Stay and is it usable by me on my next turn?
Which if not all of the discipline cards stay?
Does the fame stay in play on my predator's vampire?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2012 00:36 #41254 by Klaital
Master cards are by default controlled by whoever played them, and none of those listed masters have any text saying otherwise, so the ones played by the ousted player all go poof.

Minion cards instead are by default controlled by the controller of the minion they are on.

More
20 Nov 2012 00:52 #41255 by KevinM
For reference, Klaital's answer is listed in 1.6.2 and 1.6.3 in the rulebook.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
21 Nov 2012 06:49 #41314 by Pascal Bertrand

For reference, Klaital's answer is listed in 1.6.2 and 1.6.3 in the rulebook.

And, of course, Klaital is correct.

More
21 Nov 2012 20:41 #41357 by Ohlmann

Master cards are by default controlled by whoever played them, and none of those listed masters have any text saying otherwise, so the ones played by the ousted player all go poof.

www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?lib=1168

Regarhagan's Hold

Master
[2 Pool]
Master: out-of-turn.
Give this card to another Methuselah during his or her untap phase and move a reaction card from that Methuselah's ash heap to this card. The chosen reaction card costs that Methuselah's vampires an additional blood. That Methuselah may move 1 pool to this card as a master phase action. Burn this card when it has 2 pool counters. A Methuselah can have only 1 Regarhagan's Hold.

Didn't the "give" keyword imply that the control of the card change ? (in short, maybe this master is the one who can actually not be controlled by the one who played it).

More
21 Nov 2012 20:49 #41358 by Klaital
It has pretty funny wording, but yes you give the control of that to the other methuselah. There are other things also, like The Rack and PB: Montreal for example change controller each time they are stolen.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds