file Familial Bond

29 Mar 2020 19:44 #99450 by beslin igor
Familial Bond was created by beslin igor
Familial Bond
Requires a Laibon.
Only usable on an action directed at another Laibon you control or on a bleed against you.
+1 intercept.
If this block fails, the acting minion may choose to make the action fail.
If the action succeeds, this Laibon may lock (after resolution)
to enter combat with the acting minion.

Can be used vs 0 stealt? I beleive cannot,but want to be sure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2020 20:52 #99451 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Familial Bond
Rulebook 6.2.2:

Likewise, intercept can be added during an action only when needed (that is, only by a blocking minion when the acting minion's stealth exceeds his intercept).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: beslin igor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2020 21:24 #99452 by beslin igor
Replied by beslin igor on topic Familial Bond

Ankha wrote: Rulebook 6.2.2:

Likewise, intercept can be added during an action only when needed (that is, only by a blocking minion when the acting minion's stealth exceeds his intercept).


tnx,as i say i think cant,but very strange card,cant be played in 0stealt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2020 06:36 #99455 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Familial Bond

beslin igor wrote:

Ankha wrote: Rulebook 6.2.2:

Likewise, intercept can be added during an action only when needed (that is, only by a blocking minion when the acting minion's stealth exceeds his intercept).


tnx,as i say i think cant,but very strange card,cant be played in 0stealt

It's the same as any card that gives intercept and another bonus (such as +1 intercept, with an optional maneuver => you can't play it for a maneuver if you don't need intercept.)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2020 18:16 #99465 by beslin igor
Replied by beslin igor on topic Familial Bond
What about scenario: A bleed B,
B try block
,A add +2 stealt
,B bounce on C
,C play Familial Bond,and have no more intercept,will rest of text work,
I ask because C actualy never catc A?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2020 18:58 #99466 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Familial Bond

beslin igor wrote: What about scenario: A bleed B,
B try block
,A add +2 stealt
,B bounce on C
,C play Familial Bond,and have no more intercept,will rest of text work,
I ask because C actualy never catc A?

C must attempt to block to play FB.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: beslin igor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum