file Prunesquallor's on eBay

25 Apr 2011 20:42 - 25 Apr 2011 20:52 #3763 by prunesquallor
Just thought I'd drop a note to give a link to my eBay store :

stores.ebay.com/prunesquallors-secret-cache

I probably have about 3X as many cards that are not listed; if you have a want-list, you can pm me or email me at

I do buy cards depending on cash flow; I can also make arrangements to sell on consignment.

In addition to VtES, I sell card sleeves, Killer Bunnies, Netrunner, the old ICE MECCG, the new FFG LCG, and silly things (devil ducks, absinthe gum, Cthulhu mints, etc).
Last edit: 25 Apr 2011 20:52 by prunesquallor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2011 14:57 - 23 May 2011 14:58 #4634 by prunesquallor
I've been listing a lot of cards lately, and have also lowered some prices to reflect the current low pricing from White Wolf.

In particular, you'll find pricing on starter decks is lower (mostly at or below retail, with a few exceptions). Obviously if you want to buy a bunch of them you're better off buying directly from WW (while it lasts). It seems silly to me that other eBay sellers are asking $20 for, say, a Baali KMW deck when you could get a whole starter display for $35; and so I'm doing what I can to bring these prices back to reality.

Also am auctioning 2X Nephandus this week...

Link to my store is below.
Last edit: 23 May 2011 14:58 by prunesquallor.

More
29 May 2011 18:24 #4758 by prunesquallor
I've added a bunch of Black Hand, KMW and Legacies recently, with more to come.

Up for auction this week are 4 sealed packs of Sabbat, no minimum :

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260788832551

More
05 Jun 2011 23:02 #4894 by prunesquallor
This weekend I've listed a bunch of rares from Legacies of Blood; note that White Wolf appears to be out of stock on Legacies boosters, so some of these are likely to go up in price in the future. For the moment, I've priced at or below the fixed price listings of my competitors.

stores.ebay.com/Prunesquallors-Secret-Cache/Vampire-The-Eternal-Struggle-/_i.html

Up for auction this week is a pair of VtES copies of The Embrace; these have the Vampire card back, for those of you who prefer not to use the original Jyhad cards.

cgi.ebay.com/Embrace-X2-Vampire-Card-Backs-Vtes-Edition-/260796518882

More
01 Jul 2011 12:29 #5686 by Karo
Replied by Karo on topic Re: Prunesquallor's on eBay
Just to say thank you for making the prettiest packages of VTES cards ever. My girlfriend loves them :) We buy stuff from you almost every month and I must say 5 star service :)

klubtitanatlas.hr/

former NC for Croatia

More
06 Jul 2011 17:25 #5952 by prunesquallor
Glad you like them.

We always think it's worth it to protect the cards that we ship, many of them are hard or impossible to replace if they're damaged.

People who drop a top-loader (or just an unprotected card) into a regular envelope are just asking for cards to be mangled by automated postal machinery.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds