question-circle Cause and Effect wants to pick YOUR brain!

28 Feb 2012 20:14 - 28 Feb 2012 21:17 #24306 by Forhead
Greetings everyone!

Cause and Effect needs your input. We would love to get your ideas on the following three areas. If you only have something to say one or two of these areas we would want to hear that as well. Answers can be sent to as well.

1) Guests. What guest would you like to see in the future and what deck and/or subject would you like us to discuss with that particular player.

2) Deck Clinc. Do you got a deck that you would like us to take a look at and propose an improvement to. Send us a deck list and description of the deck and the problems that you've encountered while playing it. Also if there are any parts that you DON'T want to get changed, let us now.

3) Ideas and Themes. Any practicular theme or deck that you would want to see in a show.

Thank you for taking the time and energy into helping us.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark
Last edit: 28 Feb 2012 21:17 by Forhead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Feb 2012 09:04 #24326 by Pascal Bertrand
Options to investigate:
- Getting the right proportions in a Carna deck
- Council of Doom - can it be revisited? Is Order 66 the new version of it?
- Multirush decks
- Palla Grande decks (vote? art scam/patronage?)
- FSR decks
- Blood attrition generic module (allies, masters)
- Madness Network decks (not only the AUS version I played)
- the importance of bans in the past (PTO, ..)
- Assamite Vote decks (Death Star, Army of Allah, eventually some Tegyrius stuff)
- Nosferatu Royalty (and probably "the differences between being Ruben and not being Ruben")
- Ventrue Obfuscate
- Stanislava decks
- (leading to) Baltimore Purge (Stanislava, Moncada, Tyler, ..) - is it playable in a deck in which it's not the main strategy?
- Sensory Deprivation decks (and comparision with Sensory Overload)
- Spirit Marionnette
- How to use Inceptor
- Metagaming against ANI
- Metagaming against voters
- Metagaming against bleeders
- Daughters of Cacophony decks (bleed, vote angle)
- Una decks (the differences, the key cards, which action(s) to block)
- Summon History decks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead, Poci

More
29 Feb 2012 09:18 #24327 by Poci
Hi!

I'd like to hear about wall/wallish toolbox decks and about Samedi/Harbringer decks, if possible.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead

More
29 Feb 2012 21:35 #24366 by extrala
Beside discussion of specific deck or card discussion I would like to hear more about "generic" topics, e.g.

* table/threat assessment. You had this and that decks at the table and player X won, because he backousted, or let his prey oust, ...
* final table seating: if your top seeded or second seeded, how did you choose your position at an exemplary table.
* crypt selection for your deck. How do approach the selection. Clan first? Disipline first? Special ability and then build around it. Each of you could explain how he came to a particular crypt selection for a given deck.

And I think I could name a few topics more, the above is just the ones I came up with at this moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forhead

More
01 Mar 2012 06:48 - 01 Mar 2012 06:49 #24397 by Jussi
As a !Brujah enthusiast, I'd like to hear your opinions how to survive and win with a bruise & bleed deck in a "usual" tournament environment. Where "usual" means bleed redirection, votes and heavy bleeds with stealth. In central Europe, there is also heavy emphasis on hordes. (That B+B arhcetype doesn't need to be exactly !Brujah centered, but as a !Brujah enthusiast... yeah.)

As a side note, I have certain knowledge about this, but still lack the skill to play well enough with that knowledge.

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about
Last edit: 01 Mar 2012 06:49 by Jussi.

More
01 Mar 2012 08:41 #24402 by Ankha
I didn't watch all of the Cause and Effect (I was a bit rebuked by the low sound quality of the first episodes, but it has improved dramatically).
Would it be possible to have a summary of each episode to see which points were discussed?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds