file Cause and Effect special - An hour with Johannes Walch, VEKN Chairman

05 Mar 2012 22:51 #24914 by Forhead
Greetings everyone!

By now most people have read the two open letters concerning the Design Team. It has made so that the community has started to talk about organisational questions and openess, instead of the more common subject of bleed and pool gain. We have invited Johannes Walch to talk to us at Cause and Effect in an effort to shed some light on the current situation and also what the Inner Circle does and what Johannes' role is in the Inner Circle.

The purpose of this post is to ask for your help. There are some post that in the wake of Jeff Kuta's original letter resulted in voices being raised to have more openess and to rework the paradigm White-Wolf left behind. This lead us, the Cause and Effect team, to have Johannes join us for an hour or so of questions for him from the community.

Any question that you would like Johannes to answer can be asked here or sent to . We'll try to make sure that every question get asked to Johannes, but as you might imagine it depends on how many that gets asked.

The show will be broadcasted live, as always, on Tuesday the 13th of March at 20.00 o'clock (CET) and you will also be able to ask questions and follow-up questions at the end of the show.

Isak Esbjörnsson Bjärmark
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarcusVitel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2012 23:03 #24915 by Squidalot
'What is your favourite colour?'
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascal Bertrand

More
05 Mar 2012 23:47 - 05 Mar 2012 23:47 #24916 by Boris The Blade
"How about releasing the cards now to solve all your problems?"
Last edit: 05 Mar 2012 23:47 by Boris The Blade.

More
06 Mar 2012 08:22 - 06 Mar 2012 08:22 #24970 by extrala
"Leaving any past issues behind, how/when is the development of upcoming VEKN set continued?"
Last edit: 06 Mar 2012 08:22 by extrala.

More
07 Mar 2012 11:46 #25134 by Jesper
Hello Isak

Feel free to use any of my posting here www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/5-generic-vtes-discussion/24814-open-letter-to-jeff-kuta-from-the-ic as inspiration for your questions. And the fact that more users have "Thanked" me for the posting tehn the system can show and of the original letter from the IC.

I would really hope that v:ekn could grow out stronger and learn something out of this.

I belive I might see you this weekend? If so, we can talk there as well :)

Cheers
/Jesper

More
07 Mar 2012 12:38 #25145 by johannes

Feel free to use any of my posting here www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/5-generic-vtes-discussion/24814-open-letter-to-jeff-kuta-from-the-ic as inspiration for your questions. And the fact that more users have "Thanked" me for the posting tehn the system can show and of the original letter from the IC.

I think it would be helpful if you re-formulated this to the required question format. There isn´t a single question in your post :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds