file Who would you order from in eBay?

04 Sep 2011 10:01 #9568 by Kraus
Hi!

Just browsing options. I've personally dealt with bik_97 and Rickstock, and transactions have been smooth and professional. Still I've got this weird feeling from Rick. He's stocking things like vapires to stacks of 10 or so sometimes, and that's way more than I'd ever need of any vampire.

Who do you deal with, and why would you not deal with others? I'll be the one most beginners around in here will deal cards through by eBay, and I'm one of thoes guys who worries about ethics, and who to deal with just for the principle.

Any experiences, opinions or any of the like? :)

Cheers
-Petrus

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2011 11:00 #9571 by Pendargon
I favor Australia online on ebay. Very professional, with good selection of cards, and excellent communication. It takes long for cards to arrive, though (but i am across the world from Australia, so it's not their fault).

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
04 Sep 2011 13:29 #9579 by blackday
I've had dealings with quite a few through the judicious use of a friends paypal account. So far, i've had good dealings with rickstock,bik_76, and idasoft17. Quite reliable and no problems with any of the three.

More
04 Sep 2011 14:42 #9581 by Lost_Heretic
Rickstock: Good but expensive
Bik_76: Good and used to be cheap
elisabunny: Bad. Still haven't figured out what happened to my order.

Darker Days Radio - The World of Darkness Podcast

More
04 Sep 2011 14:42 #9582 by brandonsantacruz
I've had no bad experiences with any major Ebay seller. One thing that did make me a bit disgruntled was that Rickstock did buy (all?) auctions put up by Lasombra that were intended for new players ("kickstarters"). Complicating that was the fact that Lasombra put the auctions under something like V:TES rather than the more commonly searched for VTES, which must have made it like shooting fish in a barrel.

In the past, I have gone for "card mountain" a lot of the time. I believe he has free shipping after you get something for like $2.99 (double-check that). I bought cards from Hungary, Austrailia, Portugal, Canada, maybe other countries as well.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
04 Sep 2011 22:45 #9590 by KevinM
I've had Shavo and elisabunny blocked from my eBay searches for years, and I've never regretted it. They are both problematic. Especially Shavo.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017
The following user(s) said Thank You: CryWolf

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds