file Polaris Coach and Heidelberg Castle

07 Feb 2013 19:18 #44951 by Amin
Polaris Coach
Equipment
[1 Blood]
Vehicle. Haven.
During your untap phase, move 1 blood from this vampire to the Polaris Coach or burn the Polaris Coach. While this vampire is acting, he or she may burn one counter from the Polaris Coach to get +1 stealth for the current action. During undirected actions and actions that are not directed at this vampire, he or she cannot block or play reaction cards. A minion may have only one haven and only one vehicle.

Heidelberg Castle, Germany
Master
[2 Pool]
Master: unique location.
Tap to move blood, equipment cards and/or retainers between any two ready vampires you control. (You choose the amount of blood you move and which cards you transfer.) Cannot be used during an action.

During untap phase I control two ready vampires. One of them is equipped with the Polaris Coach. I decide not to burn the Polaris Coach so I move one blood from the vampire to the PC. Now - still during the untap phase - I move the Polaris Coach to the other vampire using Heidelberg Castle. Do I have to move blood from the new "owner" to the Polaris Coach to prevent the PC from being burned? (My guess is 'yes' cos I didn't move blood from this vampire)

Thanx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2013 19:32 #44952 by jhattara
Polaris coach upkeep triggers only once per untap phase.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amin

More
07 Feb 2013 20:37 #44954 by Amin
Thank you for your quick answer.

More
07 Feb 2013 21:08 #44957 by Ankha
You may also move the Polaris Coach first, then burn a blood from the new bearer (or train-passenger).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
07 Feb 2013 22:38 #44960 by Pascal Bertrand
Correct answer from jhattara and Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amin

More
07 Feb 2013 23:09 #44962 by Amin
Thank you

I think I get it now (correct me if I'm wrong): it triggers once during the untap phase and the controller chooses when exactly. It is different to the lasting effects like Recalled to the Founder or Anarch Revolt (www.vekn.net/index.php/forum/6-rules-questions/44217-recalled-to-the-founder) which are checking the conditions all the time during the untap phase. Right?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds