file Deck- Wynn/Basilia multi rush

02 Oct 2011 01:58 - 02 Oct 2011 01:58 #11301 by TorranceCircle
Here is a deck I've played a couple of times for fun. I don't know if it will be anything else than that. But if you have ideas let me know. I might change the anarch revolt idea to some trophy shananigans. What do you think?

1.How do you intend to oust?
Fame, rushing my prey's anarch vampires while anarch revolt is out, maybe some camera phone bleeds.

2. How do you intend to keep from being ousted?
Rushing backward, master pool gain, bounce with lost in translation

3. What do you want your ready region to look like (ie, how many guys are you planning on getting out)?
Wynn or Basilia and one or two midcaps. Maybe a third minion too.

4. What do you want your average turn to look like?
Play anarch revolt with Badger or Zack already anarch. Rush with Wynn's ability, freak drive, rush, Freak drive, rush. 3 rushes per turn is ideal.

5. What's your metagame like? How do your opponents play?
a lot of stuff, some sit and build stuff, some voting, some stealth bleed, some combat

6. What problems have you observed with the deck in play?
Well, as fun as it is when I can make an anarch, the revolts don't help until I get one. I haven't had too many problems getting either Zack or badger out, but I seem to remember getting them as anarch the problem. The rushes seem to work fine though, so maybe I could make it some kind of trophy thing. I really want to give it a try as the anarch revolt thing again, before I change it.

Deck Name: Rushing the Unruled
Created By: Torrance Circle
Description:

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 24, Max: 40, Avg: 8.66)
2 Angus the Unruled ANI cel for pot PRO 10 Gangrel
3 Basilia ANI FOR obf pot PRO 10 Gangrel
3 Wynn ANI FOR obf pot PRO 10 Gangrel
2 Zack North ani for pot pro 6 Gangrel
2 Badger ani FOR pot PRO 6 Gangrel

Library: (90 cards)

Master (22 cards)
5 Minion Tap
1 Golconda: Inner Peace
2 Potence
1 Fame
1 Zoo Hunting Ground
1 Backways
1 Ecoterrorists
6 Anarch Revolt
4 Galaric`s Legacy

Action (15 cards)
5 Ambush
5 Deep Song
5 Taunt the Caged Beast

Action Modifier (8 cards)
8 Freak Drive

Political Action (3 cards)
1 Praxis Seizure: Glasgow
1 Parity Shift
1 Ancient Influence

Reaction (4 cards)
4 Lost in Translation

Combat (35 cards)
7 Scorpion Sting
10 Claws of the Dead
2 Wolf Claws
7 Flesh of Marble
9 Immortal Grapple

Equipment (3 cards)
2 Camera Phone
1 Dartmoor, England
Last edit: 02 Oct 2011 01:58 by TorranceCircle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2011 03:25 #11302 by Haze
I've played a similar crypt for fun. all the random potence in G1 is nice.

one problem I run into often with this crypt is running low on blood. claws, grapple damage, freak drives, it can drain you dry pretty fast. how do you plan on refills? (I assume Diablerie is a good option when available, but it's not always safe)

the Scorpion Stings seem kind of superfluous. why not Carrion Crows for 2 extra un-dodgeable damage?

Codex of Edenic Groundskeepers, if you can annihilate your prey's ready region

I would suggest Gangrel Revel but the master section already looks kinda full from the anarch tech.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorranceCircle

More
02 Oct 2011 06:02 #11305 by AaronC
-Why the Potence skill cards? All the vampires in the crypt have :pot: already, and the only Potence card you're using is Immortal Grapple. Admittedly the press is great, but :PRO: also gives you access to presses.

-I don't think it is a good idea to Minion Tap Gangrel fatties who are going into combat. As Haze mentioned, they use their blood, and unlike with Potence and gun combat, Taste of Vitae is not useful with aggro-poke combat.

-Only 35 out of 90 of your cards are combat cards. I think you should ditch Parity Shift and the Praxis Seizure. You should include some Form of the Ghosts - I remember when you blocked with Zach North one time, but couldn't maneuver when you needed to. I understand the Scorpion Stings are for bypassing damage prevention, but I agree with Haze that you could switch some out for Carrion Crows.

-The Anarch Revolt angle is so dicey, since only 4/12 of your crypt can become anarch, and it takes forever to get them out since you need a fattie first. Also, Wynn and Basilia both have different strategies. Basilia needs rush cards but not agg-hand combat cards, while Wynn is the opposite. Angus is a whole other story. I think you should choose one of the fatties (probably Wynn), put 5 of that vampire in your deck, and increase the number of small Gangrel who could become anarch. Wynn x5, Zach North x1, Badger x1, smaller-cap Gangrel/!Gangrel x5. I like the Anarch Revolt idea, but it's easier with some weenie backup.

You should also put in the Ivory Bow and another scary weapon to back up your rushes.

With your blood management issues, I think that Skin of Rock, Soak, and/or Resilience should replace some of your Skin of Marbles. With Skin of Marble you will always lose something.

More
02 Oct 2011 13:38 #11326 by TorranceCircle
I ws thinking of using just Wynn.

More
02 Oct 2011 13:40 #11327 by TorranceCircle

I've played a similar crypt for fun. all the random potence in G1 is nice.

one problem I run into often with this crypt is running low on blood. claws, grapple damage, freak drives, it can drain you dry pretty fast. how do you plan on refills? (I assume Diablerie is a good option when available, but it's not always safe)

the Scorpion Stings seem kind of superfluous. why not Carrion Crows for 2 extra un-dodgeable damage?

Codex of Edenic Groundskeepers, if you can annihilate your prey's ready region

I would suggest Gangrel Revel but the master section already looks kinda full from the anarch tech.

For the blood recursion, maybe I can use entrenching or restoration.

More
02 Oct 2011 14:17 #11328 by Adonai

Action (15 cards)
5 Ambush
5 Deep Song
5 Taunt the Caged Beast

In a multi-rush deck, I'm a fan of greater diversity in the action cards.

Something like:

1x Ambush
1x Big Game
2x Bum's Rush
1x Charge of the Buffalo
5x Deep Song
1x Harass
3x Sense Death
1x Taunt the Caged Beast

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds