file Gangrel blocker

19 Oct 2014 11:10 #66768 by Nictuku
Gangrel blocker was created by Nictuku
I made this, gonna test it tmrw. what do u think guys???

5 Matasuntha
2 Andre Leroix
1 Randall
1 Lilian
1 Tyler McGill
1T.J.
1 Inyanga

1 Ecoterrorist
1 Rack
1 Pentex
5 Villein
2 Vessel
2 Guardian Angel
1 Fame
1 Montreal
1 Zoo Hunting Ground
1 Smiling Jack
1 wilder view
2 sudden

2 Enkil Cog
1 army of rats
1 drangonbound

9 hidden strength
9 Carrion Crows
2 canine horde

7 Cats' Guidance
1 Delaying Tactics
7 Eagle's Sight
3 Enhanced Senses
9 Eyes of Argus
3 My Enemy's Enemy
7 Sense the Savage Way
7 Telepathic Misdirection

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2014 12:29 #66771 by brandonsantacruz
Matty could run out of blood, how about some Taste? I would also use a few on the qui vive instead of some Sense the Savage Way and Eyes of Argus.

Not sure what you think about Read the Winds, but it is something to consider.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
19 Oct 2014 16:42 #66780 by ReverendRevolver
As is, too unreliable. You can easily make stupid good walls here, but it has to be worth it. How do you oust?
Youre jack and rats arent an end all be all kind of thing. Prevent n press isnt a great plan here either. Paired with several FOR DOM +strength people its great. Here, its too important to you ousting. Id aim for better combat, even just some tastes, pack alphas, then ravens, dogs, whatever.

Maybe deep songs. I see a deck where other walls bleed better and other combat fights better, and I see no answer to either in typical amounts. Enkidu beats face better. Carna or stickmen block better. So, dedicate.

Lessons in the steel could be neat. Pulse and or tier of souls, you get the idea.

I will say that eyes of argus and sense the savage way is the smart way to lean. Eagles sight could be less. Avoid read the winds. Dnr and blood cost SUCK when compared to eyes and sense. One raven spy and its hard to get by you.

Good luck.

More
20 Oct 2014 06:32 #66790 by Nictuku
Replied by Nictuku on topic Re: Gangrel blocker
Andre, smiling, rats, dragonbound, fame, enkil is my ousting power. eagle sights are essential to block prey.

i will think about deep songs. but how to squeeze in?? after couple of games i will see what to do here. thanks the ideas.

More
20 Oct 2014 07:49 #66791 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Gangrel blocker
Actually, maybe because of the number of combat end where I play, but I would remove the carrion crows for something played after strike are declared, like claw of the dead or something. Or maybe just nothing and counting on nobody wanting to mess with a strength 3 guy.

More
20 Oct 2014 10:29 #66798 by Wand
Replied by Wand on topic Re: Gangrel blocker
I would play earth meld instead of prevention and crows. Put some rolling with the punches / skin of steel to avoid die on grapple stuff, but I would use homunculus / earth meld and some tier of souls to bleed for 3 and enkil cog.

You need more oustpower. at least 2 jacks (I would put 3). Maybe 2 constant revolutions and anarch tech to use it, some aggro dmg to scare people away.

Archbishop of Vitória

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds