file Gangrel blocker

20 Oct 2014 18:43 #66812 by ReverendRevolver

Actually, maybe because of the number of combat end where I play, but I would remove the carrion crows for something played after strike are declared, like claw of the dead or something. Or maybe just nothing and counting on nobody wanting to mess with a strength 3 guy.

Sce is trumped by PA and Dog Pack. This is one of the few vampires where that retainer is practical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Oct 2014 18:45 #66813 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Gangrel blocker

Sce is trumped by PA and Dog Pack. This is one of the few vampires where that retainer is practical.

He play neither - nor do he play any retainer. That and the pretty minimal combat package make me think he want thing blocked more than vampire dead.

More
21 Oct 2014 02:29 #66817 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Gangrel blocker
Fame seems to be out of place to be honest, unless you have it there to contest and then it seems high risk. Same for the Dragonbound.

I'd be tempted to give the sidekicks Camera Phones. Then you basically keep chipping away at your prey with the little guys and block anyone who comes after Jack/PB:M/Rack/Rats.

This sort of deck seems to do its best work when you chip away at everyone, but your prey slightly harder. You, I think, have to disregard at least 1 of the VPs on the table to try get the game down to 3 players before you burn up too many of your own resources. A wall deck, like most combat forms, should absolutely win in 3 player settings by trashing the other two and walking it in over the dead bodies.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
21 Oct 2014 03:50 #66819 by Nictuku
Replied by Nictuku on topic Re: Gangrel blocker
Thank the advice guys, I will consider it. There is a lot of options, taste definitely going in the deck, maybe some permanent ic, bleed as well . Maybe dog pack, and more cog, homunculus, metro underground.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds