file Vote Splashing

31 Jan 2012 07:24 #22103 by LunaSlave
Replied by LunaSlave on topic Re: Vote Splashing
One card I've found that works extremely well in vote splashing is Honor the Elders. Extremely easy to convince other players running big titled vamps to vote with you on that one, and it's a useful, and underrated effect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2012 10:17 #22178 by Azel
Replied by Azel on topic Re: Vote Splashing
Political Flux is pretty fun to screw over decks that rely on a fast first oust (S&B, weenies, etc.) by dropping the pool reward to 1. In combat decks upping it to 12 is nice when you are at 3-player endgame and have already dunked opposing titled vamps. That 12 is sometimes nice to break up a stalling out game; timing out is a pain.

Disputed Territory often passes if you can move a dangerous location to someone with which it will have zero effect. It's also one of the easier votes to discard without it wearing on your conscience.

You'll be surprised how much you can table talk a Finding the Path.

Peace Treaty is less surprising when it passes, but real useful.

Also they are generally useful in zero vote tables as it ties for the Edge vote during blood hunts. I've also seen one dropped to burn during blood hunts when the Edge was uncontrolled.

I'm curious to see what I can do with all these Trumped Up Charges and Warrants. I'm guessing they won't be as attractive, but it does provide a Red Tide Sink to clear out combat cards. That extra blood for the rush is killer. But I have time, and who cares about winning deck efficiency anyway?
:p

More
01 Feb 2012 14:33 #22192 by jamesatzephyr
Replied by jamesatzephyr on topic Re: Vote Splashing
It is surprisingly easy to get Autarkis Persecution passed, especially in the late game. And it almost always[0] leads to time-outs.

On the plus-side, it does give us a handy list of people who'll be first against the wall, come the revolution. *mutters*

[0] Not scientifically proven.

More
02 Feb 2012 23:08 #22265 by talonz
Replied by talonz on topic Re: Vote Splashing
I prefer to splash semi-permanent vote defence in nonvote decks like a justicar PA in a clan focused cam deck, regent in sabbat, demonstration in an !ven deck, etc.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds