file The Vignes test (and variations in meta)

02 May 2012 08:00 #29252 by Ashur
I was reading Randymans latest entry at Stockholmjyhad , where he mentions the Vignes test:

"I think I'll have to give all my decks the Vignes test from now on. The Vignes test is to simulate drawing and during the fifth or sixth round try to survive beeing bleed by four minions for six each when you have no untapped minions yourself."

So in Sweden people know that several vamps with DOM and big bleeds is an efficient way to oust. Is this "Vignes test" something you guys also have to think about? Or are your meta climate different? Have you other "tests" that you like your decks to endure?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2012 18:41 #29312 by Lönkka
Why not do Beast test?

How do you survive Dragonbound, Fame & bleeds by Codex/Deep Song when when you have no untorporized minions?

:P

Finnish :POT: Politics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ummon

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
02 May 2012 18:53 #29315 by Ohlmann
How do you survive Lutz von Hohenzollern with one skill card, doing a banish per turn at +7 stealth while alway having 10 majesty in hand, while you have no vote ?

More
02 May 2012 18:57 #29317 by D-dennis

How do you survive Lutz von Hohenzollern with one skill card, doing a banish per turn at +7 stealth while alway having 10 majesty in hand, while you have no vote ?

Delaying tactics

More
02 May 2012 19:15 #29323 by Ashur

Why not do Beast test?

I don´t know. You tell me. Do you need to survive that in your meta?

More
02 May 2012 19:17 #29324 by Ashur

What do you mean? Is it you that have 10 Majesty in your hand? They you have trouble. What kind of deck is that, with 10 Majesty-hands?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds