file Tatooed Isanwayen (MMMMMPA inside)

05 Jun 2012 07:20 - 05 Jun 2012 07:21 #31715 by Ankha
Isanwayen's ability being not limited, it could be interesting to use some Tattoo Signals to untap "it" multiple times during the master phase to gain as many MPA.

Name: Isanwayen
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Kiasyd
Group: 4
Capacity: 6
Discipline: DOM MYT OBT
Sabbat: While ready, Isanwayen may tap to give you an additional master phase action. Rescuing him from torpor costs an additional blood. Cold iron vulnerability.

Name: Tattoo Signal
Cardtype: Action
Burn Option
+1 stealth action. Requires a Seraph.
Put this card on this acting Seraph. This ready Seraph may tap this card to untap another Black Hand vampire. A minion may have only one Tattoo Signal.

The trick being of cours of having many Seraphs in play (and making Isanwayen Black Hand, which is not very difficult).

Another option is to make Isanwayen Ishtarri and play Glutton (for 1 additional MPA), or making Isanwayen infernal with a Textbook Damnation and playing Path of Evil Revelations.

Any other ideas?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 05 Jun 2012 07:21 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jun 2012 08:17 - 05 Jun 2012 08:17 #31718 by Boris The Blade
I am not sure about the "many" Seraphs since it's almost impossible to become one in play, but Banjoko is already a good start. You can complete with a House of Sorrow and use the extra untap to bring more Nocturns in play in a lunge turn.
Last edit: 05 Jun 2012 08:17 by Boris The Blade.

More
05 Jun 2012 08:42 - 05 Jun 2012 08:43 #31719 by Ohlmann

I am not sure about the "many" Seraphs since it's almost impossible to become one in play, but Banjoko is already a good start. You can complete with a House of Sorrow and use the extra untap to bring more Nocturns in play in a lunge turn.

I think you misunderstand the concept here. It's not "doing a deck that play Isanwayen + black hand". It's more "make Isanwayen Black hand, make him a seraph, play 4 other vampires that are or became Seraph, play clan inpersonation then glutton, use thoses 5 seraph and the glutton to play 6 ashur table".

A sort of theoritical exercice, if you prefer. I hoped to add temporis to the untap mix, but alas nothing work in this jolly discipline in the untap during master departement.

Edit : by the way, good catch the house of sorrow.
Last edit: 05 Jun 2012 08:43 by Ohlmann.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr.Mafrune

More
05 Jun 2012 09:19 #31721 by Ke.
You're effectively substituting actions (a lot of actions) for MMA. Go Seraph, Get Tattoo, use tattoos for MMA...

I guess it would be nice to have the option should a hand jam arise, but I'm not sure it's worth building a deck around... Easy enough to try.

More
05 Jun 2012 10:15 #31722 by Ummon
If you are not planning on doing anything useful with Isanwayen (excluding MMPA's) or an occasional lunge you could add few or many copies of zillah's tears. Of course this only helps by allowing you to use many (2 additional with Isanwayen) masters in one master phase in every 2 turns. If this tech is to be used every turn it would require another way to untap isanwayen after your master phase

For example:
setup:
transfer Isanwayen + Abdelsobek, play zillah's tears on Isanwayen and parthenon

untap
play 1st master
tap parthenon play 2nd master
tap Isanwayen play 3d master
untap Isanwayen with zillah's tap Isanwayen play 4th master
untap Isanwayen with abdelsobek
play zillah's on Isanwayen
repeat

+ other possible untap and MMPA methods

More
05 Jun 2012 10:27 #31723 by Ohlmann
Well, the other seraph you have bought could untap Isan during the minion phase, for example by being Euryale (the salubri that untap people), etc ...

In short, Zillah allow you to convert your minion phase untap to master phase action. Use an infernal pact for :TEM: or :THA: and fling away the untap every turn card, it's not like you could run out of zillah with your 30 ashur while you blind spot everybody for Isanwayen the rock star ;o

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds