lightbulb Defence against Slaughterhouse?

30 Aug 2012 17:44 #35647 by Haze

And then we realized that, even had everything worked perfectly, there would have been a very easy way for my prey to remain in the game: simply stop playing cards from his hand. If a HoS player's prey maintains a hand of seven cards, s/he can't be ousted.

all you have to do is play Revelations at basic. problem solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2012 06:50 #35670 by tarantulus
I should have added, he was also burning my ash heap and I'm pretty sure there were revelations in his deck too.

More
31 Aug 2012 14:31 #35691 by Miasmat
When playing against Slaughterhouse, until your library is actually empty, it's REALLY important to not worry about what's being sent to your ash heap - pretend that those cards were just on the bottom of your library anyway. You can peek through the burned cards as a way to better know the ratios of your remaining library, but don't let those cards get you down. Heck, don't even give your predator the satisfaction of announcing each burned card and your pained reaction - just count out the X cards from the top of your library, and flip them over into your ash heap in a nice neat stack. If they're curious what got burned, they can ask to see your ash heap.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds