file Players in GTA / Toronto, Canada

30 May 2019 14:21 #95132 by chedcan
I recently moved to Toronto and have since started to try to get a VTES playgroup organized. So far, we're a half dozen people but conflicting schedules makes it hard to even get a 4-5 player game going.

Our gathering point is Hairy Tarantula on Yonge st. Our next game is this coming Tuesday, June 4th 2019 in the evening.

If you want to join a group in the Toronto area or are looking to host new players to your table, get in touch!

Christian Chenard (also still active in Gatineau some weekends)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2019 20:00 #95135 by CrazyCatTim
Hi Christian,

Weird that we haven't run into each other yet. We have a fairly regular playgroup going between Hamilton and Toronto - we've met monthly since October, sometimes twice a month. We get between 5 and 10 players out pretty consistently.

There is a facebook group on the go to organize our meetups, feel free to check it out:
www.facebook.com/groups/2486940257986265/

More
30 May 2019 21:10 #95136 by DeathInABottle
I can't make it for June 4, but I'd love to get back into the game in the future. I'm in Peterborough, so it's much easier for me to get to Toronto or Oshawa than Hamilton or other points west. I'll send you an email, Christian, and I'll join the FB group.

More
02 Jun 2019 18:27 #95149 by ghost
Hi Christian,

Wes Weston here, formerly of Windsor, and now based in Toronto. I think we've played before, back in the old days?

What time are you meeting at Hairy Tarantula on Tuesday? I may try to stop by.

It would be nice if we could get you and your coterie out to our Hamilton/Toronto games, which Tim mentions above. They've been pretty successful, I think, but adding more players would be great.

Cheers,
Wes

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds