file Best combat combo

02 Jan 2012 10:08 - 02 Jan 2012 10:14 #19714 by Isanwayen
Replied by Isanwayen on topic Re: Best combat combo
@ Ohlmann

well, S:CE I don't count as weakness, cuz you only need 1 card that costs no blood against a card that usually costs blood. Since this proposed combat module is not a very offensive one, I think thats a good trade.

In the end i think it's quite more effective than Catatonic Fear and T:V, because you need (without prevent) one less card, the cost is 1 less and you gain blood.

I just think it's one of the most card-effective combos, especially in the mid-to late game, when vampires are running low on blood and against allies. 3 blood loss plus a gain of 3 blood with one Vampire and just one (!) card is awesome imho. Surely, you should not run an offensive combat deck with it.
Last edit: 02 Jan 2012 10:14 by Isanwayen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2012 10:15 #19715 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Re: Best combat combo
Fatima + Ak-47 + 18 Psyche!
Immortal Grapple + TV + Disarm.

As less cards in the combo as possible.

My favorite combat combo is Mind Rape + Abactor.
I have a multi rush deck that involves, Mind Rape, Banishment and Mind Numb.
Sorry, I'm just kidding guys.

More
02 Jan 2012 10:48 - 02 Jan 2012 10:49 #19718 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Best combat combo

well, S:CE I don't count as weakness, cuz you only need 1 card that costs no blood against a card that usually costs blood. Since this proposed combat module is not a very offensive one, I think thats a good trade.

Ardan does not have sup' celerity, and Telepathic tracking cost one blood. Plus the fact you may waste one card against a S:CE, which is not alway ideal.

You're less hit than ranged potence combat (and some other) by S:CE, I give you that. But more than say, celegun.

I just think it's one of the most card-effective combos, especially in the mid-to late game, when vampires are running low on blood and against allies. 3 blood loss plus a gain of 3 blood with one Vampire and just one (!) card is awesome imho. Surely, you should not run an offensive combat deck with it.

I would like it way better if Ardan had animalism or something. You can't send people to torpor via blood theft, so it has less impact.

Also, disarm hit you hard if you have no maneuver. It's a shame because you need another card than Rego Motus.

In my opinion, it's situationnal. Against ranged :POT: or :ANI: it's pretty perfect. Against S:CE, close :POT:, or some sort of celegun it's not that hot. And sadly, I believe that solution against :ANI: work well against this combo, with the exception of ranged aggrav.
Last edit: 02 Jan 2012 10:49 by Ohlmann.

More
02 Jan 2012 13:00 #19731 by Isanwayen
Replied by Isanwayen on topic Re: Best combat combo

Ardan does not have sup' celerity, and Telepathic tracking cost one blood. Plus the fact you may waste one card against a S:CE, which is not alway ideal.

think you got me wrong here... didnt mean Psyche! or Tracking... meant the Theft... a card you spend for no effect, in case the opponent plays a S:ce... there are worse things that could happen, as if you play ani combat. There you usually spend two cards (Crows and Bats) to no effect against S:CE.

But in general, I think were at the same POV, this "combo" is not a power combo, but to me its a very card effective and solid combat module.

More
02 Jan 2012 15:45 #19744 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Best combat combo
In the card efficiency department, Rabbat the Sewer Goddess + Hidden lurker can also be pretty good. It does not need a lot of card, and it ignore prevention and S:CE.

THe main problem being that Hidden Lurker is pretty bad outside of Rabbat, and Rabbat is not too sexy for a 7-cap. Not dreadful, but the combo of a very specialized vampire and a very narrow card make the whole harder to use efficiently.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds