file Taylorism : the jar factory

06 Jan 2012 18:18 #20162 by Haze

Rotschreck help against S:CE but not other anti-jar card like Canine Hord or Terror Frenzy.

Rotschreck resolves before Canine Horde!

If Frenzy cards will shut down your entire combat game, you should include 1x Sire's Index Finger.

I would suggest a Vast Wealth, but you might not need it with so much MotS. But it's a possibility.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2012 18:38 #20168 by Miasmat
And, once you're doing everything at 2 or 3 stealth, Perfectionist starts looking mighty tasty.

More
06 Jan 2012 22:24 #20194 by Gargoylee
For my jar deck I went with Groups 5/6 the crypts focus being Grotesque, Lord Ephraim Wainright and Gerald Windham.

Given you should be using Pier 13 and Heidelburg Castle, I found that I already had a start for the locations needed for the Grotesque. Furthermore, Gerald has the +1 stealth built in that others are suggesting and Lord Ephraim allows for the 'fishing' out of more Magic of Smith/Govern. And both Gerald and Lord Ephraim have fortitude. I also threw in Claus Wegener for his fortitude.

More
06 Jan 2012 23:54 #20200 by Ohlmann

Rule question : since the canine horde have first strike, doesn't it resolve before I attempt to do aggravated damage ?

Rotschrek allow the reuse of jar ; it can be intersting since it lessen the pressure to get a new jar each turn or so.

More
07 Jan 2012 16:20 #20257 by Haze

Rule question : since the canine horde have first strike, doesn't it resolve before I attempt to do aggravated damage ?

you're still attempting just by announcing the strike, whether successful or not.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds