file Prince's College of Traditional Information Technology

14 Mar 2011 11:17 - 14 Mar 2011 13:43 #2447 by Kraus
Hello!

Here's a draft of the nosferatu nerd theme deck I've been wanting to do for a long time. More spesifically, from the second I first got Foureyes. :) I would love to make a Foureyes theme deck once, but before that I decided to work a bit with the traditions, and awfully cool Nos princes of G3-4.

I am not familiar with these kinds of decks, and what they should look like. Most likely the major problems will be dealing with rush decks, and powerful bleeding with minor or mediocre stealth.

Ousting is done by bleeding with laptopped weenies with obfuscate.

Blood Dolls and slight touches of intercept are used to keep me alive.

Obfuscate is used for stealth, and keeping me away from harm.

There are huge amounts of masters. The disciplines are used either on wee vampires or discarded. The progeny use them the most.

The deck can be found in Secret Library:
www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=5679

Nice and constructive criticism is appreciated. :cheer:

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 14 Mar 2011 13:43 by Kraus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2011 14:49 #2456 by Amenophobis
Swap SchreckNET for Secret Library, I think it would work better in that deck. If you had a couple of political actions, SchreckNET might be worth it.
Secret Library is very nice for optimized carddlow.

More
14 Mar 2011 15:15 - 14 Mar 2011 15:16 #2457 by Kraus

Swap SchreckNET for Secret Library, I think it would work better in that deck. If you had a couple of political actions, SchreckNET might be worth it.
Secret Library is very nice for optimized carddlow.

Secret Library would be wonderous, but I don't own one. Too bad.

Also, Shrecknet is kind of fluffy. :) Information Highway is there mostly to get all internet cards in the deck. Are there any more internet cards that could be even remotely useful? Also, Info Highway and Shrecknet both can be useful in this deck, so they aren't there just for laughs.

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 14 Mar 2011 15:16 by Kraus.

More
14 Mar 2011 19:14 #2469 by Kushiel

Are there any more internet cards that could be even remotely useful?

Gramle is thematically appropriate, and might not be terrible given the somewhat toolboxy nature of your deck.

Most important is to use the Sabbat/Sabbat War printings of Computer Hacking if at all possible, for the 1337 flavor text. :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds