file The Groaning Carneval

29 Mar 2011 09:16 - 29 Mar 2011 09:49 #2989 by Kraus
The Groaning Carneval was created by Kraus
Hello!

So, now I got some extra cards to tune the deck with. Mainly allies, that is. Some pool management was added from the last time, and the allies obviously to make it more ally like deck. For those wondering, the tupdogs are there to make using shambling hordes even easier. One of them could be substituted for another Reg Driscoll, possibly.

If I had a KRCG Radio, or my two Hag's Wrinkles here with me they would most likely appear there, as with another camera phone. But those I have back home, not here. The same goes for Veil the Legions. I would most likely have some Cloak the Gatherings with me here, so they might be useful, but Veil the Legions would be arguably even better an addition. I mean, in multiple copies that is. I was thinking of Veil of Darkness (was that the action that adds +1 Stealth to all minions for the turn?), but never got into it.

So, the newest version of Groaning Carneval. Now it could start to feel like a proper Ally deck.

Ousting?
Bleeds of 2, most of the time hordishly or with stealth.

Surviving?
Blood and Pool management through bloodgain and vessels+blood dolls, and using the Unmasking and radios to block with allies.

Metagame?
I don't have one at the moment. Next time I will be playing that will be in Dublin and England, and I have no idea what people play there. Most likely tournament stuff.

How many minions?
I hope to have Baron first, then from one to two helpers (George and Jorge most likely) to summon allies. I should have at least one ally by the fifth turn. The setup is going to take some time, and stealth bleeding and stealth votes could ruin my day.

Deck Name: Groaning Carneval
Author:
Description:
They come in various forms: Groaning, Shambling, Reanimated... What they have in common, is that they\'re all corpses. They don\'t need a soul to be useful.

Crypt (Capacity min=1 max=9 avg=5.75; 12 cards)
==================================================

3x Baron, The 9 :dom: :FOR: :NEC: :OBF: :THN: Samedi:2
2x George Frederick 6 :nec: :obf: :FOR: :THNv Samedi:2
2x Jorge De La Muerte, The Agent 7 :cel: :for: :nec: :OBF: :THN: Samedi:2
1x Lithrac 5 :for: :thn: :OBF: Samedi:2
1x Reg Driscoll 8 :aus: :pre: :for: :OBF: :THN: Samedi:2
3x Tupdog 1 :POT: :VIS: Gargoyle:3

Library (90 cards)
=====================

Master (18 cards)
3x Blood Doll
1x Charisma
1x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Giant's Blood
2x Houngan
1x Necromancy
2x Perfectionist
1x Sudden Reversal
1x Two Wrongs
2x Vessel
1x WMRH Talk Radio
1x Wall Street Night, Financial Newspaper
1x Wash

Event (1 cards)
1x Unmasking, The

Action (7 cards)
1x Blithe Acceptance
1x Haunt
4x Off Kilter
1x Restoration

Equipment (2 cards)
1x Camera Phone
1x Sargon Fragment, The

Ally (14 cards)
2x Procurer
7x Reanimated Corpse
5x Shambling Hordes

Action Modifier (16 cards)
3x Cloak the Gathering
1x Faceless Night
4x Freak Drive
2x Lost in Crowds
3x Under My Skin
3x Veil the Legions

Reaction (10 cards)
3x Deflection
5x On the Qui Vive
2x Wake with Evening's Freshness

Combat (20 cards)
1x Compress
4x Groaning Corpse
2x Haymaker
2x Indomitability
1x Pulled Fangs
1x Skin of Steel
4x Soak
3x Trap
2x Withering

Combo (2 cards)
2x Swallowed by the Night

Created with Secret Library v0.9.3. (Mar 29, 2011 14:16:41)

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 29 Mar 2011 09:49 by Kraus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2011 15:52 #2998 by FunRetardant
elo

Im not claming to be any kind of master at this game but:

Not sure the use of Tupdogs to reqruite the SH is a good idea, the 4 vamps u start with in ur uncontrolled region should be vamps u can use - even tho u will toss them after 1 round. Thats just my opinion tho...

- 2-3 more Charisma
- Unmasking can be rather vital to this deck, so mabye a fwe more there aswell
- I think Haunt is rather crap, i would get rid of that.
- Sargon Fragment has a nice secondary effect, but if ur not using it - you dont need to waste an action to get Necro.
- Mabye loose the Faceless Night and Lost In Crowds and get Forgotten Labyrinth since ur allys will do the majority of the bleeding.
- I would toss Pulled Fangs, Haymaker and replace them with Weighted Walking Stick - great for allys.

Generally - i would fokus the combat mostly around the SH and leave the vamps out of it. Some combat def might be nice tho, in form of prevention or Spiritual Intervention.

Some cardcykling is really nice when playing with SH - or in general - aswell:
- The Barrens
- Fragment of the Book of Nod
- Heart of Nizchetus

I dont know... this clan is allmost hopeless to make something good out of - i've tried, most of what they can do - several other clans can do better.

Not sure if im helping here but GL anyway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds