file The War Ghoul Shift

06 Apr 2011 05:21 #3164 by Pascal Bertrand
Emilliano Imeroni has a similar deck.
His differences, afaik, are:
- no Lady Zara, Rachel Brandywine. Focus on Maris + small Tzims who can hunt with vessels.
- A key card of his deck was Anathema. It proves out to be great fun with Warghouls.

What the heck is Anthelios doing in there? All of your Master cards are put in play, so there's none you can retrieve to replay. And if you think of it as "Well, if I get Wash'd, I can get it back" , just think of what the guy who played Wash might be able to get back.
Stay with Unmasking + FBI. And, eventually, depending on your grouping choice, Scourge.

You're definitely missing the cards that'll give Maris more blood. You need a couple of Jakes in there. Giant's Blood. And perhaps, a Coven.

Not a huge fan of the 2 Enhanced Senses, given that only your high-caps have AUS.

Here's Emiliano's decklist:
www.secretlibrary.info/index.php?deck=view&id=4974

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2011 09:48 #3174 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: The War Ghoul Shift
Parity Shift is not a valid ousting plan, unless you're planning to go under 10 pools, which is dangerous.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
07 Apr 2011 14:23 #3224 by acbishop
Replied by acbishop on topic Re: The War Ghoul Shift

I see some similarities.

www.thelasombra.com/decks/shifty-war-ghouls.htm

which was inspired by Rom Ghouls
www.thelasombra.com/decks/twd.htm#2k9peacemakerparis

Yes, the idea it's similar to the deck I used to win PeaceMaker Tournament in Paris(originally I got the idea from Johannes).
I need to update the deck but I don't have time to focus on that...

Parity Shift is not a valid ousting plan, unless you're planning to go under 10 pools, which is dangerous.

You're right, I used Neonate Breach on my deck to add some ousting power as well, I think we can add 1 Kine Resources Contested and one or two more Sudario Refraction for getting the right cards in the rigth moment.

:vtes:

More
08 Apr 2011 11:48 #3251 by XZealot
Replied by XZealot on topic Re: The War Ghoul Shift
Charisma is a lousy card unless you are recruiting multiple allies with the same minion each turn. Perfectionist is preferable. If you already have Perfectionist then Blood Doll/Vessel is the other part.

More
08 Apr 2011 19:29 #3259 by brandonsantacruz

Charisma is a lousy card unless you are recruiting multiple allies with the same minion each turn. Perfectionist is preferable. If you already have Perfectionist then Blood Doll/Vessel is the other part.

I think I'll have to agree with you on Charisma. In many cases Ascendence would be just as good, which is a bad place to start.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
09 Apr 2011 05:58 #3268 by Dr.Mafrune
Replied by Dr.Mafrune on topic Re: The War Ghoul Shift
I also think that Charisma is one of the most overrated cards in the game.

:TEM::AUS::DEM:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds