file Big Mountain Cemetery

09 Apr 2011 17:43 #3278 by Klaital
Here is the newest version of my Samedi ally deck. Coroner's Contacts + Little Mountain Cemeteries give nice bloat, and shamblers can block less stealthy predator, and rush the more stealthy ones if the bloat is not enough to stay alive. The corpses do most of the pool damage to prey, although Morlock also has +1 bleed which is quite handy. Shamblers and Ossian can clear out blockers/bouncers also to make the path clear to the corpses. Ideally bring out Morlock and Baroque then bloat awhile with cemeteries until you feel its safe enough to bring out some more vampires, while recruiting as much allies as you can, generally don't pay more than 1-2 blood from the corpses, as they tend to die to damage fast enough that more than that is a waste, and you do want them to die to damage so they go to ashheap instead of RFG and can thus be turned to shamblers.

Crypt:
3x Abebe
2x Macoute
1x Tanginé
3x Baroque
3x Morlock

Library: 90

Master: 15
2x Charisma
5x Coroner's Contact
1x Fortschritt Library
1x Giant's Blood
1x Houngan
2x Information Highway
1x Mob Connections
2x Perfectionist

Action: 8
8x Little Mountain Cemetery

Action Modifier: 22
4x Call of the Hungry Dead
9x Freak Drive
9x Under My Skin

Ally: 28
1x Carlton Van Wyk (Hunter)
1x Mylan Horseed (Goblin)
1x Ossian
6x Procurer
10x Reanimated Corpse
9x Shambling Hordes

Combat: 12
6x Fake Out
6x Weighted Walking Stick

Event: 2
1x FBI Special Affairs Division
1x The Unmasking

Reaction: 3
3x On the Qui Vive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2011 00:31 #3285 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Big Mountain Cemetery
I'd increase the number of On the Qui Vive's in your deck. You really want the Reanimated Corpses to die rather than lose to Pathos. An On the Qui Vive gives you another chance to die while protecting your vampires and your pool, so is a great benefit. Target Vitals over Weighted Walking Stick, if available, and Fame over Mob Connections.

More
10 Apr 2011 04:38 #3287 by Juggernaut1981
If you're also planning to run the Reanimated Corpses under the bus of your predator... it might be worth including some Traps (I think they're playable by allies) and some of the Target Vitals. Then when the Reanimated Corpse busts your predator (or when you need to take out someone with a Shambler) you can Trap & T:V them...

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
11 Apr 2011 16:20 #3316 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Big Mountain Cemetery
I have played several games with the deck now and while it does work quite well overall, I noticed that I need some more combat defense on the vampires against stealthy rushers or people with way too much intercept. So I am putting 4 spiritual intervention in to help with that. I think I will take out 1 Info Highway, 1 call of the hungry dead, 1 procurer, and 1 shambler for those. I will also probably replcate the other info highway with kaymakli nightmares if I ever manage to get one.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds