file Finnish Politics

15 Apr 2011 18:20 - 15 Apr 2011 18:54 #3416 by Klaital
Finnish Politics was created by Klaital
It is generally said that potence is finnish politics, hence the name of the deck as its sort of a bruise deck, with enough combat to make people think twice before blocking you, although there is some surprise stealth in it too. Idea is pretty much to bring lots of titled Brujah out, using villeins, parity shifts, and voter caps to bloat while doing damaging votes, and once I get New Carthage my guys start bleeding nicely too. In addition to the bloat, there is also handful of 2nds and couple surprise lost in translation for additional defense.

Crypt:
2x Tara
2x Karen Suadela
2x Carlak
2x Dmitra Ilyanova
2x Jann Berger
2x Adana de Sforza

Master: 19
2x Archon Investigation
1x Carthage Remembered
1x Dark Influences
1x Elysium: The Palace of Versailles
1x Giant's Blood
1x Monastery of Shadows
2x New Carthage
1x Papillon
1x Pentex Subversion
8x Villein

Action Modifier: 12
4x Forgotten Labyrinth
8x Voter Captivation

Combat: 28
2x Blur
6x Immortal Grapple
8x Pursuit
4x Slam
8x Torn Signpost

Political Action: 21
1x Ancient Influence
1x Ancilla Empowerment
2x Banishment
7x Kine Resources Contested
2x Neonate Breach
6x Parity Shift
1x Political Stranglehold
1x Reins of Power

Reaction: 10
2x Lost in Translation
8x 2nd Tradition: Domain
Last edit: 15 Apr 2011 18:54 by Klaital.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2011 19:27 #3417 by Randy
Replied by Randy on topic Re: Finnish Politics
Personal preference but I'd change the forgotten labyrinth for perfect paragon and at least three pursuit for resist earths grasp.

Prince of Lidingö

More
15 Apr 2011 19:42 #3420 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic Re: Finnish Politics
Personal preferences include Stunt Cycle vs. Assamites/Tzimisce over Slam. 4 damage is nothing to sneeze it either and will surely dissuade those who prefer long range. Or, at the very least, they'll have their fingers crossed every time they enter combat with your Brujah.

However, more important changes include possibly speeding up Dmitra's appearance via Information Highway or, at the very least, Dreams of the Sphinx. I would probably cut 1x Villein and Dark Influence for those (although I would personally run 4x Highways in a 90-card deck).

My other concern are weenie decks. Scourge of the Enochians and Aranthebes truly give them a hard time. Couple with traditions, Aranthebes would be brutal.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds