file Eye of Unbecoming

20 Apr 2013 02:48 - 20 Apr 2013 02:52 #47272 by Molloy
Eye of Unbecoming was created by Molloy
Deck Name: eye of unbecoming
Author:
Description:
Agent of Power for Valeren. Blissful Agony to get your vampire to 1 or 0 blood, also does 1 unpreventable to theirs. Eye of Unforgiving + Target Vitals burns your vamp and possibly theirs. Ashur to rinse and repeat.

Crypt (Capacity min=1 max=3 avg=1.75; 12 cards)
==================================================

1x Almiro Suarez 2 aus Tremere:3
4x Anarch Convert 1 Caitiff:ANY
1x Ember Wright 3 aus dom !Tremere:3
1x Nicholas Chang 2 aus !Toreador:3
1x Piotr Andreikov 2 aus Tzimisce:3
1x Saiz 3 aus dom !Tremere:3
2x Sandra White 1 Caitiff:3
1x Sister Evelyn 3 aus dom !Ventrue:3

Library (70 cards)
=====================

Master (24 cards)
6x Agent of Power
6x Ashur Tablets
4x Auspex
2x Dominate
1x Effective Management
1x Hospital Food
1x Inceptor
1x Information Highway
1x Life in the City
1x Parthenon, The

Action (13 cards)
4x Becoming, The
5x Govern the Unaligned
4x Nose of the Hound

Action Modifier (5 cards)
5x Conditioning

Reaction (8 cards)
8x Telepathic Counter

Combat (19 cards)
6x Blissful Agony
6x Eye of Unforgiving Heaven
2x Groundfighting
5x Target Vitals

Combo (1 cards)
1x Lay Low

Created with Secret Library v0.9.4a. (Apr 20, 2013 07:51:27)

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.
Last edit: 20 Apr 2013 02:52 by Molloy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2013 07:34 #47276 by Reyda
Replied by Reyda on topic Re: Eye of Unbecoming
Cool idea.
But i'm not really into those Telepathic counters :/

I'd swap the 2 sandra white for 2 Langa, so you can rush and make use of target vitals & blissfuls to torporize some minions without burning them. (which means the inceptor can become another target vitals)
I'd also modify the telecounters for something more meaty (some hide the heart & deflections, maybe ? )

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier

More
20 Apr 2013 08:44 #47281 by Eius P
Replied by Eius P on topic Re: Eye of Unbecoming
Quick question... I thought the target vitals damage happens after the normal combat damage, because it only works if the normal damage isn't prevented. So that may harm your 'burn them' theory if I'm right.

More
20 Apr 2013 12:37 #47286 by Molloy
Replied by Molloy on topic Re: Eye of Unbecoming

Quick question... I thought the target vitals damage happens after the normal combat damage, because it only works if the normal damage isn't prevented. So that may harm your 'burn them' theory if I'm right.

Target Vitals damage is damage from the strike. If any damage from this strike is successfully inflicted on the opposing minion, he or she takes an additional 2 damage from this strike...

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eius P

More
20 Apr 2013 12:48 #47288 by Molloy
Replied by Molloy on topic Re: Eye of Unbecoming

Cool idea.
But i'm not really into those Telepathic counters :/

When will Telepathic Counter finally get some love?

I'd swap the 2 sandra white for 2 Langa, so you can rush and make use of target vitals & blissfuls to torporize some minions without burning them. (which means the inceptor can become another target vitals)
I'd also modify the telecounters for something more meaty (some hide the heart & deflections, maybe ? )

It might be a good idea to put a few !Salubri in as non-disposables, in which case Hide the Heart would be a good choice (and the deck would need a handful of chnages). But with just Langa, he isn't going to have Auspex unless I give it to him, so he's not that good for these combat cards, and none of my other vampires are going to have Valeren, so nobody but him could play HtH at better than aus, and he's probably tapped.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds