file Ishtarri Bruise and Bleed

19 Aug 2013 18:09 #53411 by Joo
Deck Name: Ishtarri Warlords
Created By: Joo
Description: A very balanced bruise & bleed deck made out of the Ishtarri clan. Presence as oust power. Fortitude to protection and tricks (Dawn Operation and Kiss of Rá) and Celerity for combat support. Dawn operation will be even more effective with Elephant Guardian. This deck was not yet tested in gameplay so... i wait for your concearns. Thanks!

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 17, Max: 28, Avg: 5,58)
2 Agru Kabera cel nec pre FOR6 Ishtarri
2 Elizabeth Conde pre CEL FOR 5 Ishtarri
2 Ganhuru cel pro FOR PRE7 Ishtarri
1 Kenyatta cel for pre 4 Ishtarri
1 Panya cel pre 3 Ishtarri
2 Shasa Abu Badr cel for PRE 5 Ishtarri
2 Ubende for obf qui CEL PRE7 Ishtarri

Library: (90 cards)
Master (15 cards)
1 Barrens, The
1 Celerity
1 Fame
1 Fortitude
2 Haven Uncovered
2 Ishtarri Warlord
1 Mbare Market, Harare
1 Port Hunting Ground
1 Tension in the Ranks
4 Vessel

Action (14 cards)
2 Bum`s Rush
4 Legal Manipulations
4 Public Trust
4 Social Charm

Action Modifier (14 cards)
3 Aire of Elation
5 Dawn Operation
3 Forced March
1 Kiss of Ra, The
2 Uncontrolled Impulse

Reaction (2 cards)
2 On the Qui Vive

Combat (35 cards)
3 Blur
3 Concealed Weapon
1 Fast Hands
5 Psyche!
2 Pulled Fangs
2 Pursuit
3 Rolling with the Punches
2 Skin of Steel
3 Superior Mettle
5 Target Vitals
4 Taste of Vitae
2 Unflinching Persistence

Retainer (2 cards)
2 Elephant Guardian

Equipment (4 cards)
4 Bang Nakh -- Tiger`s Claws

Event (1 cards)
1 Narrow Minds

Combo (3 cards)
3 Resist Earth`s Grasp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2013 18:20 #53412 by Ohlmann
Bang Nakh is never a good idea. Even if you fight at close for Elephant, .44 are still better. But I would replace the 3 concealed and 4 Bang Nakh by 7 Weighted Walking Stick.

2 Otqv, 0 intercept, 0 redirection mean I don't like this deck because it survival rely too much on prayer. Which could work, but I don't like that plan. Ishtarri don't have too many good option for that sadly. I don't see No Secret doing too much good since you have no intercept retainer and only 2 Magaji in the crypt.

Steadfastness and maybe Savanah Runner / Rooftop Shadow may be options for that (like 2-3 total of them in addition to 3-5 wake), even if they are far from ideal. I can't see other options that don't imply to redo the deck from the ground.

1-2 Delaying tactic could be useful too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joo

More
19 Aug 2013 19:58 #53413 by Klaital
Note that elephant guardian only works when you are blocking (or getting rushed) so it might not be quite so useful for this deck.

More
19 Aug 2013 20:31 #53416 by TorranceCircle
wieghted walking stick would be good as Ohlman said. You could also go with bundi to be able to strike when immortal grapple is played. guardian elephant does not work for this deck.

More
20 Aug 2013 11:53 #53433 by ReverendRevolver
Wws or 44 work better than the as-listed version. IF you want to run 44s, you need more ways to protect you pool, such as some more wake effects combined with 1-2 imtercept locations, some dts, etc. I would reccomend maybe adding pool defense masters, like major boon and dummy corp if you play and get ousted too fast.

Thexonly other thimg i would suggest is run glutton and powerbase tshawne(i think thats the one.... it lets you rush...) and maybe cut in a dreams of the sphinx.

Solid clan for bnb decks though.

More
20 Aug 2013 12:16 #53434 by Ohlmann
Glutton seem a tad weak with a clan that can play Forced March or Frak Drive in my humble opinion. It also make the deck much more rush-combat, which may not be the OP wish.

That being said, I believe it may be more fun to play a rush deck because you have a plan if your predator pack 10 Govern and 10 Bonding.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds