file Ishtarri Bruise and Bleed

22 Aug 2013 06:45 #53488 by Ohlmann

You do realize that you can use it as a "wake" as well, right? With No Secrets for example, it allows you to untap and then play reaction cards if needed. It's an amazing card. I have played Ishtarri a lot and Glutton has always worked great.

No, I didn't. You have good point in a deck with good block ability, but I am less sure in a B&B deck which isn't supposed to block too well. And Ishtarri magaji don't have good access to intercept reactions.

I am still unconvinced both in this deck and on most ishtarri deck, but it may work with some specific crypt and deck. It's a bit like Jar of Skin Eater in that the heavy setup needed is not worth it when you have so many convenient option at hand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2013 14:21 #53502 by kombainas
That extra wake-like untap should be good with Familial Bond. I am yet to test this myself, but on paper this looks like a good enough deterrent. You get minor intercept and either enter combat OR bleed fails, both of which are good enough, for a block-lousy set of disciplines of Ishtarri.

Familial Bond
[Reaction]
[1 Blood]
Requires a Laibon.
Only usable on an action directed at another Laibon you control or on a bleed against you. +1 intercept. If this block fails, the acting minion may choose to make the action fail. If the action succeeds, this Laibon may tap (after resolution) to enter combat with the acting minion.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
24 Aug 2013 00:00 - 24 Aug 2013 00:01 #53542 by kakarot
I would do it with small anarchist vampires, with cel and for the diversion is very good. + target weighted vitals, tastes, forced march and villein, all for free so you can get more vampires (permanent bleed). The only pool would spend would be in heart and codex.
My two cents.
Last edit: 24 Aug 2013 00:01 by kakarot.

More
24 Aug 2013 07:14 #53544 by iditxa
hi,
i think best solution are abuse of influence vampires with enchand kindred + freak drive/forced march + bleed. A great idea could be use a tap and bleed technique with mind numb (and then freak). in combat you can use a little module of wwstick, maneuvers, preventions and additionals, only for safe your vamps. (sorry my english)

bye

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds